[Buying]  Serisu's WTB - plastic launchers/grips/etc

Hello! I'm looking for a few specific things for now! I may update this later on when I'm looking for more. 8) I used to be big into Beyblades years ago, but I let my brothers play with them and well... I've regretted it ever since!

I'd like these items in relatively good condition; I'm real picky with stickers being damaged/missing. : )
  • Customize Grip A-43 (blue)
  • Customize Grip A-60 (black)
  • EZ Shooter Spring Custom A-83 (light blue)
    • OR just a light blue right spin launcher.
  • Spring Support A-101 (black with red)

Please PM or Email me if you've got anything for sale! I live in the USA and would like to pay with Paypal.
You should state what condition you want them in. Also you may know this already but A-83 is quite rare. I've not seen very many for sale. Your best chance is YJA. However if you want to obtain it to match Kai's launcher setup in G Rev then good news. When I looked at pictures it didn't seem that he used in the anime and it just looks like a normal light blue launcher.
(May. 15, 2015  8:09 PM)Ultra Wrote: You should state what condition you want them in. Also you may know this already but A-83 is quite rare. I've not seen very many for sale. Your best chance is YJA. However if you want to obtain it to match Kai's launcher setup in G Rev then good news. When I looked at pictures it didn't seem that he used in the anime and it just looks like a normal light blue launcher.

Thank you very much for the tips! I am currently going for Kai's launcher setup. I appreciate you letting me know that he just uses a normal launcher! That'll make my current hunt much simpler. 8)