[Buying]  Selling HAZARD KERBEUS.10.Fr for 12$

Selling HAZARD KERBEUS.10.Fr for $12 + shipping charge will be mentioned if u personally message me all details and evidences are will be given in my PM
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:36 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote: Selling HAZARD KERBEUS.10.Fr for $12 + shipping charge will be mentioned if u personally message me all details and evidences are will be given in my PM

Picture with username please?
il buy the hazard kerbeus

what does pm mean
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:54 PM)jaykazebeys Wrote: il buy the hazard kerbeus

what does pm mean

As far as I know, it means personal messages.

To send a pm, click the name of the user and you will see the option as one among 2 other options.

what does pm mean

Personally message me but only interested people

(Jul. 15, 2019  2:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  2:36 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote: Selling HAZARD KERBEUS.10.Fr for $12 + shipping charge will be mentioned if u personally message me all details and evidences are will be given in my PM

If you are confirm buy only I can send the image after I'm sending the image you can pay for more details pm me

(Jul. 15, 2019  2:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

If you are confirm buy only I can send the image
(Jul. 15, 2019  3:35 PM)RED BLADER7 Wrote:

what does pm mean

Personally message me but only interested people

(Jul. 15, 2019  2:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Picture with username please?
If you are confirm buy only I can send the image after I'm sending the image you can pay for more details pm me
On the WBO, you must have pictures with your username including the object that you’re selling. If you don’t, then the thread will be closed. Understand?