[Buying]  Problem With Amazon Scams - Does anyone know where I can buy Forneus on Amazon?

Okay. I just received a Screw Trident from Amazon in the mail today. It turns out that despite the five star reviews saying its genuine Takara Tomy, the thing was huge, made entirely of some hard plastic instead of Screw Trident’s soft plastic gimmick and the Wedge tip was made entirely out of plastic instead of metal. The Disc Frame was not translucent and made of the same hard plastic. I’m going to return it today.

The point is that I’m now scared to order Beyblade off of Amazon because there is no “confirmed real best sellers” thread like leosama made for eBay. After revising my purchase choices, I’ve set my sights on Big Man Forneus, as I only wanted Screw Trident for its Disc Frame, and I’d like to order it off of Amazon.

I even put the Amazon link I used to buy Screw Trident in here and someone said it was real, but alas, it was not. So, can someone who has purchased a genuine Emporor Forneus off of Amazon please direct me to the best seller?

https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-Bo...mp_s_a_1_1

This one is decently priced, Amazon’s Choice, and has a bunch of five star reviews saying that it is real, but I told you what happened last time I used this kind of information to purchase Beyblades off of Amazon. This time, I’d like some help from the forum bros, since they seem to know what’s best. So again, if someone knows for absolute certain the best place on Amazon to buy Forneus and could disclose that information to me via a link, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

P.S. Don’t buy this Screw Trident: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078Y2Q51...UTF8&psc=1
don’t buy anything beyblade on amazon
buy on ebay from people with lots of beyblade and/or japanese items in their positive feedback

also that sT link you posted has 67 different sellers on it selling 67 sT boosters
odds are the cheapest one “fulfilled by amazon” is risky

make sure you ding the amazon seller for selling fakes as the real thing
Here's the thing with Amazon, it's like eBay but all the sellers can sell under one page. This means you have to know which sellers are fake and which are not. You can't just go to Amazon and say, "Yeah, this page is legit, so all the sellers are legit." Nope, nope.

People don't get how Amazon works. As someone who has been scammed on Amazon myself, I started paying a lot more attention. You have to look at the seller themselves, not the item's ratings and whatnot. And even then, like how a good Chinese seller for other items may sell fakes (because that's what they have access to), the same applies here.

The only legit seller I can name off the top of my head is Samurai Shop, courtesy of another WBO member's experience. But in trying to look them up, they don't seem to sell Beyblades at the moment? Maybe @[chaossilvr] can help us out here with linking to the seller's shop, since they seem to have a good Amazon buying experience so far. Maybe I just found the wrong one or something.

I say find a seller who has the order "fulfilled by Amazon" (clearly stamped), then I think you'd have a higher chance of it being legit. (But check their ratings and see what you can learn--their ratings, not the item ratings.) And if it is fake, then Amazon will easily take it back.

I have to ask, why the insistence on using Amazon? Why not use what's known to be trustworthy from eBay? pvccard.expert sells Emperor Forneus for $14.
(Jul. 24, 2018  1:18 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Here's the thing with Amazon, it's like eBay but all the sellers can sell under one page. This means you have to know which sellers are fake and which are not. You can't just go to Amazon and say, "Yeah, this page is legit, so all the sellers are legit." Nope, nope.

People don't get how Amazon works. As someone who has been scammed on Amazon myself, I started paying a lot more attention. You have to look at the seller themselves, not the item's ratings and whatnot. And even then, like how a good Chinese seller for other items may sell fakes (because that's what they have access to), the same applies here.

The only legit seller I can name off the top of my head is Samurai Shop, courtesy of another WBO member's experience. But in trying to look them up, they don't seem to sell Beyblades at the moment? Maybe @[chaossilvr] can help us out here with linking to the seller's shop, since they seem to have a good Amazon buying experience so far. Maybe I just found the wrong one or something.

I say find a seller who has the order "fulfilled by Amazon" (clearly stamped), then I think you'd have a higher chance of it being legit. (But check their ratings and see what you can learn--their ratings, not the item ratings.) And if it is fake, then Amazon will easily take it back.

I have to ask, why the insistence on using Amazon? Why not use what's known to be trustworthy from eBay? pvccard.expert sells Emperor Forneus for $14.

Thanks for the information and suggestions. I want to use amazon just because I’ve saved up a lot of Amazon gift cards over many years and have had nothing to spend them on until I Forneus into Beyblade a few months ago.
(Jul. 24, 2018  1:18 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Here's the thing with Amazon, it's like eBay but all the sellers can sell under one page. This means you have to know which sellers are fake and which are not. You can't just go to Amazon and say, "Yeah, this page is legit, so all the sellers are legit." Nope, nope.

Pretty sure Samurai Buyer also has his own site.
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:05 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Pretty sure Samurai Buyer also has his own site.

I kind of doubt it's the same person? Samurai Buyer's online store is a middleman service for Japanese stores and auctions that makes you pay at least $20 shipping.

I mean, he could have a side business on Amazon I guess? But just because "Samurai" is in the name doesn't mean it's the same person.

(Jul. 24, 2018  2:01 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Thanks for the information and suggestions. I want to use amazon just because I’ve saved up a lot of Amazon gift cards over many years and have had nothing to spend them on until I Forneus into Beyblade a few months ago.

Ah, I gotcha. I can see why you'd want to go down that route then from that.

You're free to try some sellers if you want to try to narrow down some legit ones that look like they sell lots of Beyblades (rather than just a couple and never again). Amazon doesn't like when people do too many returns though (not counting exchanges), because that's costing them money, so that's something to watch out for. But a few wouldn't be too bad.

I think @[RichieBoi] is another person who buys off of Amazon? Maybe they have some ideas for good sellers.
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:50 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:05 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Pretty sure Samurai Buyer also has his own site.

I kind of doubt it's the same person? Samurai Buyer's online store is a middleman service for Japanese stores and auctions that makes you pay at least $20 shipping.

I mean, he could have a side business on Amazon I guess? But just because "Samurai" is in the name doesn't mean it's the same person.

(Jul. 24, 2018  2:01 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Thanks for the information and suggestions. I want to use amazon just because I’ve saved up a lot of Amazon gift cards over many years and have had nothing to spend them on until I Forneus into Beyblade a few months ago.

You're free to try some sellers if you want to try to narrow down some legit ones that look like they sell lots of Beyblades (rather than just a couple and never again). Amazon doesn't like when people do too many returns though (not counting exchanges), because that's costing them money, so that's something to watch out for. But a few wouldn't be too bad.

I think @[RichieBoi] is another person who buys off of Amazon? Maybe they have some ideas for good sellers.

So is buying from Amazon always just a toss up? Does nobody know any reliable sellers?
(Jul. 24, 2018  11:44 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:50 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I kind of doubt it's the same person? Samurai Buyer's online store is a middleman service for Japanese stores and auctions that makes you pay at least $20 shipping.

So is buying from Amazon always just a toss up? Does nobody know any reliable sellers?

There are some other things I wouldn’t mind settling for. I just need a Amazon Beyblade guy.
(Jul. 24, 2018  11:44 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So is buying from Amazon always just a toss up? Does nobody know any reliable sellers?

I tagged the people who might know, they just might not be online lately. I'm sure they'll answer when they can.

Since eBay has all the trusted sellers people on the WBO have used, people just go with that much of the time. The few people who do use Amazon rarely speak up about it.

I mentioned the one, I just don't think I have the right name. Unless they just don't have any Beyblades right now.
SO I JUST GOT THE NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS I'M SORRY!

Anyways.  I've bought roughly 40 beys now from Amazon including a large amount of random boosters but I've gotten some Corocoro ones like black Driger, gold Dragoons, Duo Eclipse, and all of the current Chou Z beys out right now.  These are the tips I've learned:

1:  DO NOT BUY THEM RIGHT AWAY!!!  I know impulse is to buy them the second they come out but some great examples are that to get Revive Phoenix when it came out was $45.  Now it's $25 and it's been a matter of weeks.  Hell Salamander was the same way.  

2:  Don't worry so much about a specific store or seller (unless you're super determined to only get Japanese-branded ones and not Korean or something).  What you're looking for is for it to specifically name Takara Tomy above the price when you click on the product.  Whether they put Takara Tomy in the product name doesn't matter, you're looking for that because it guarantees that's the brand.  Make sure you read carefully because people will try to do scams where they list it as TakaraTomy or add in extra words.

3:  When possible, always try to buy beyblades with Prime Shipping.  Reason being is that they're not just sold from the seller, it's facilitated by Amazon so you have a way to guarantee the quality and have a way to back out if the product isn't correct.

4:  Read the reviews!  It's very easy to see which ones are real and fake based on those.  Many parents will comment on their authenticity and numerous times I've seen someone will ask the seller a public question on if they're real and the seller will confirm.

Like I said, I've bought roughly 40 beyblades and haven't yet received a fake one.  In fact, the new set coming out with Hazard Kerbeus, Z Achilles and Wolborg is the first TT product I've bought from eBay and not Amazon.  I would 100% recommend making your purchases from Amazon, however read my tips and make sure you educate yourself.  It's enticing to buy the $4 Winning Valkyrie with Digital Sword Launcher combo but it's not worth the headache of receiving a fake product.  Feel free to PM me and I can help anyone find what they're looking for!

(Jul. 24, 2018  12:51 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Okay. I just received a Screw Trident from Amazon in the mail today. It turns out that despite the five star reviews saying its genuine Takara Tomy, the thing was huge, made entirely of some hard plastic instead of Screw Trident’s soft plastic gimmick and the Wedge tip was made entirely out of plastic instead of metal. The Disc Frame was not translucent and made of the same hard plastic. I’m going to return it today.

The point is that I’m now scared to order Beyblade off of Amazon because there is no “confirmed real best sellers” thread like leosama made for eBay. After revising my purchase choices, I’ve set my sights on Big Man Forneus, as I only wanted Screw Trident for its Disc Frame, and I’d like to order it off of Amazon.

I even put the Amazon link I used to buy Screw Trident in here and someone said it was real, but alas, it was not. So, can someone who has purchased a genuine Emporor Forneus off of Amazon please direct me to the best seller?

https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-Bo...mp_s_a_1_1

This one is decently priced, Amazon’s Choice, and has a bunch of five star reviews saying that it is real, but I told you what happened last time I used this kind of information to purchase Beyblades off of Amazon. This time, I’d like some help from the forum bros, since they seem to know what’s best. So again, if someone knows for absolute certain the best place on Amazon to buy Forneus and could disclose that information to me via a link, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

P.S. Don’t buy this Screw Trident: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078Y2Q51...UTF8&psc=1

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you! I would definitely discuss this with Amazon.  I bought my screw trident from the seller listed "Toys and Games Outlet" and it came perfect.  

I also can confirm that's where I got my Emporer Forneus which is real as well.  

I have no experience buying Beyblades on eBay but what I can tell you from buying Figma's and other Japanese products is I've been burned numerous times on eBay so unfortunately I feel some of it is just bad luck.  Even when you do all of the research and do everything right it's possible to still lose in the end.  I'm sorry it happened to you and I hope it doesn't happen again, nobody deserves to be taken advantage of.
(Jul. 27, 2018  3:42 PM)chaossilvr Wrote: SO I JUST GOT THE NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS I'M SORRY!
Hey, don't worry about it. We all have lives, you get to things when you can.

(Jul. 27, 2018  3:42 PM)chaossilvr Wrote: 2:  Don't worry so much about a specific store or seller (unless you're super determined to only get Japanese-branded ones and not Korean or something).  What you're looking for is for it to specifically name Takara Tomy above the price when you click on the product.  Whether they put Takara Tomy in the product name doesn't matter, you're looking for that because it guarantees that's the brand.  Make sure you read carefully because people will try to do scams where they list it as TakaraTomy or add in extra words.

3:  When possible, always try to buy beyblades with Prime Shipping.  Reason being is that they're not just sold from the seller, it's facilitated by Amazon so you have a way to guarantee the quality and have a way to back out if the product isn't correct.

4:  Read the reviews!  It's very easy to see which ones are real and fake based on those.  Many parents will comment on their authenticity and numerous times I've seen someone will ask the seller a public question on if they're real and the seller will confirm.

I think it's very important to look at the seller's own reviews. When I was burned on Amazon some years back, the major sign I missed was that they were a brand new seller without any reviews. (Not for the product, for the seller.) Like eBay, you have to pay attention to these things.

They pulled this scam on the official listing of the product, so the fact that the page was for the legit product made no difference.

But it would've ruled them out as well with the lack of Prime/fullfillment by Amazon. That's true. I waited months for my item to come from Japan (it didn't), saw the seller was gone, and then Amazon had to pull a refund (likely out of their own pocket, with people doing similar take-the-money-and-run tactics on eBay).

Knowing how to spot scam pages is useful advice, thanks.

(Jul. 27, 2018  3:42 PM)chaossilvr Wrote: I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you! I would definitely discuss this with Amazon.  I bought my screw trident from the seller listed "Toys and Games Outlet" and it came perfect.  

I also can confirm that's where I got my Emporer Forneus which is real as well.  

I have no experience buying Beyblades on eBay but what I can tell you from buying Figma's and other Japanese products is I've been burned numerous times on eBay so unfortunately I feel some of it is just bad luck.  Even when you do all of the research and do everything right it's possible to still lose in the end.  I'm sorry it happened to you and I hope it doesn't happen again, nobody deserves to be taken advantage of.

If you can provide more seller names who sell Beyblades regularly (not a handful and then quitting, but as a part of their usual stock), I think that would be really awesome and help a lot of people out. That's how we manage with eBay. We have our list of sellers with a proven track record, and though we have our methods for ruling out fakes from the legits, no one gets added unless they've been proven by someone's purchasing to be legit.

But yeah, thanks for taking the time to make this writeup!
(Jul. 27, 2018  4:34 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I think it's very important to look at the seller's own reviews. When I was burned on Amazon some years back, the major sign I missed was that they were a brand new seller without any reviews. (Not for the product, for the seller.) Like eBay, you have to pay attention to these things.

They pulled this scam on the official listing of the product, so the fact that the page was for the legit product made no difference.

EBay is transitioning to a "product-based shopping experience," which is going to make things harder for everyone except scammers.
(Jul. 27, 2018  6:58 PM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: EBay is transitioning to a "product-based shopping experience," which is going to make things harder for everyone except scammers.

I've seen that in using it, yes. Those annoying product pages.

But we still have individual seller pages, since sellers lay out specifics for their own listings, and they also have their own ratings. At the end of the day, so long as we can choose who we buy from and be able to identify them (by username), then I think we'll be OK. The ones we know are not going to all close shop at once or something.

When you've got people to help you out, even handing you lists of links with where to exactly buy...it's really not hard at all. May be more difficult as items get more rare over time, since then the known sellers may no longer carry them, but that's about it. Just have to try to get some good advice all the same, though.

If people can build up a good list of sellers to turn to on Amazon, the Amazon experience would be a lot easier.
So the issue I’ve run into with making a list of Amazon sellers is there’s sooooo many.
Here’s what I’ve bought from who lately that I can at least guarantee were authentic:

B-33 Stadium: COOL JP Sundries Store
Killer Deathsyther: Hwigle’s Garden (Korean)
2x Random Booster 8: Nyanco JAPAN
Revive Phoenix: Cool Japanese culture shop NEO-KONGO-SHO
2x Random Booster 7: Pira Arucu
2x Archer Hercules: ACCESS-JAPAN

Hopefully this helps a little bit. I can make a bigger list later if it’ll make things better!
(Jul. 28, 2018  12:51 AM)chaossilvr Wrote: So the issue I’ve run into with making a list of Amazon sellers is there’s sooooo many.

More is good. For eBay, there's some 20+ usernames that are proven legit, but maybe the same handful that gets turned to because they tend to carry everything and for a good price. Still, most of them regularly keep Beyblades in stock.

But that only works for TT. We've yet to find any sellers like that for those who want Hasbro. Because Hasbro sellers don't work to stock a shop of it, mostly just randoms who buy some at their local store and resell. But Hasbro is easier to buy without getting scammed, so that's not much of a big deal. (I'd say the same goes for Amazon.)

I think 88powerpig88 from eBay also sells TT on Amazon, so that's definitely a trusted name (if it is the same person with the same name, anyway). It's just those would be on the more expensive side, though not horribly so.

But yeah, thanks a lot for what you've shared so far. If you can spare the time to share more, that would be great!
(Jul. 28, 2018  12:51 AM)chaossilvr Wrote: So the issue I’ve run into with making a list of Amazon sellers is there’s sooooo many.  
Here’s what I’ve bought from who lately that I can at least guarantee were authentic:

B-33 Stadium: COOL JP Sundries Store
Killer Deathsyther: Hwigle’s Garden (Korean)
2x Random Booster 8: Nyanco JAPAN
Revive Phoenix: Cool Japanese culture shop NEO-KONGO-SHO
2x Random Booster 7: Pira Arucu
2x Archer Hercules: ACCESS-JAPAN

Hopefully this helps a little bit.  I can make a bigger list later if it’ll make things better!

Thank you so much! This post and your previous post containg advice and information on toys and games outlet were very helpful! I’ll have a much easier time shopping on Amazon now.
Ok, at the risk of demonstrating just how bad my financial habits are when it comes to this hobby, I'll list all of my Amazon orders with prices I paid and the shop I bought them from.  One issue I've noticed a lot is people who buy a Beyblade because it's much cheaper than the other ones and it ends up being fake.  

Keep in mind too that prices fluctuate.  I irresponsibly spent $127 for the first three Chou-Z beys with expedited shipping so I could have them right when they came out and now they're less than $20 apiece with free prime shipping.  Feel free to discuss how much I either overpayed for a bey or got a good deal on one for anyone in the future reading this thread, I'm always willing to learn from my mistakes.  Many prices are higher based on buying them immediately upon release rather than waiting for the price to drop.  Everything listed below is guaranteed authentic based on what I received:

Dragoon S Gold Version: $26 Cool Japan Hobby Market
B-103 Screw Trident: $16.87 KISACHI
Corocoro Driger Black: $21.38 Japanese Samurai Seller *NOT PRIME SHIPPING* (I remember seeing another one of these for $30 with free prime shipping)
Dragoon F: $18.62 COOL JP sundries store
B-100 Spriggan Requiem: $34.84 PALTY JAPAN *Now it's cheaper, this was bought in early April*
B-110 Bloody Longinus: $36.99 Best Style Store *Price has dropped by over 50% now*
B-98 Beyblade God Remodeling Set: $68.26 JAPAN ENTRANCE *AN INCREDIBLY AND ALMOST REQUIRED PURCHASE FOR NEW BLADERS USING TT IMO*
Duo Eclipse: $37.99 SEIDONY *Now available for around $26*
B-113 Hell Salamander: $28.99 UJC Mart Japan
B-102 Twin Nemesis: $20.00 DREAM FIELD K
WBBA. Limited Dranzer S: $40.39 Cool Japan Hobby Market
B-115 Archer Hercules: $27.99 and $28.77 from ACCESS-Japan and Japan Daisuki Store *Now $15~*
B-117 Revive Phoenix: $43.95 Cool Japanese Culture Shop *Now $25~*
B-85 Killer Deathscyther: $16.00 Hwigle's Garden
B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set: $51.20 Hwigle's Garden

B-33 Bey Stadium Black: $53.99 COOL JP sundries store
B-88 Launcher LR Red: $19.90 DREAM FIELD K

Random Booster 7: $20.77 each Pira Arucu *Korean*
Random Booster 8: $20.90 Nyanco JAPAN
Random Booster 9: $21.99 each JAPAN ENTRANCE, Best Style Store and Pira Arucu *Korean Version*
Random Booster 10: $27.27 each Best Style Store *Bought later for $21.71 from TOKYO_ART_ONLINE, UJC Mart Japan and PALTY JAPAN*
Random Booster 11: $27.37 each Sora-japan *I anticipate it will drop to $20 each by the end of August*

Hopefully this can help everyone sort of see how the market can change while also seeing that they're paying a fair amount on Amazon and not getting scammed.  Make sure you still read store reviews and not just product reviews.  COOL JP sundries store and ACCESS-JAPAN have 99%-100% positive ratings whereas Japanese Samurai Seller has 82%.  Most of the negative reviews all have to do with shipping so keep that in mind.

Feel free to message me with any other questions and I'll do my best to help out!

UPDATE:

Just checked Amazon and saw two listings for Drain Fafnir.  Both have B-79 in their title, both say they include launcher.  One is from a brand called Andame and is a sponsored product and its $9.59 whereas the one that says it's Takara Tomy is $25.99.  Just because one is cheaper does not mean it's still a quality and genuine product.  It's easy to fall into that trap, especially when finances are tight but I promise it'll save you a headache in the end.

(Jul. 28, 2018  4:42 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

More is good. For eBay, there's some 20+ usernames that are proven legit, but maybe the same handful that gets turned to because they tend to carry everything and for a good price. Still, most of them regularly keep Beyblades in stock.

But that only works for TT. We've yet to find any sellers like that for those who want Hasbro. Because Hasbro sellers don't work to stock a shop of it, mostly just randoms who buy some at their local store and resell. But Hasbro is easier to buy without getting scammed, so that's not much of a big deal. (I'd say the same goes for Amazon.)

I think 88powerpig88 from eBay also sells TT on Amazon, so that's definitely a trusted name (if it is the same person with the same name, anyway). It's just those would be on the more expensive side, though not horribly so.

But yeah, thanks a lot for what you've shared so far. If you can spare the time to share more, that would be great!

That's a good point regarding Hasbro.  After a quick skim on Amazon I found a Regulus R3 for $34.00, a Cognite C3 for $23.15 and a Spryzen Requiem S3 for $41.89.  Fafnir F3 (original with 8/Nothing) and Wyvron W3 are no less than $99.95 apiece.  While it's a lot easier to assume their authenticity (especially since all of the sellers have really good reviews) the prices are outrageous.
First off, a massive thanks for continuing to build the list of sellers, chaossilvr! This will be a big help to people.

(Jul. 30, 2018  10:46 PM)chaossilvr Wrote: One issue I've noticed a lot is people who buy a Beyblade because it's much cheaper than the other ones and it ends up being fake.
(Jul. 30, 2018  10:46 PM)chaossilvr Wrote: Just checked Amazon and saw two listings for Drain Fafnir.  Both have B-79 in their title, both say they include launcher.  One is from a brand called Andame and is a sponsored product and its $9.59 whereas the one that says it's Takara Tomy is $25.99.  Just because one is cheaper does not mean it's still a quality and genuine product.  It's easy to fall into that trap, especially when finances are tight but I promise it'll save you a headache in the end.

Yes, this is a big problem I see. We have these awesome links for eBay already, but people will still ask if crazy-cheap-bey-listing is legit. "Buy nice or buy twice," as the saying goes.

And the other thing is, some of these aren't fakes, they're people who will take your money and run, and you get nothing but have to go cry to Paypal to get your money back because eBay can't help you. (The item I bought from Amazon that never arrived was sent was a legit price, it was just a scammer. But Amazon makes dealing with that a lot easier, that's for sure.)

I want a good deal, of course, but I also want to pay what's fair to the other person--as I would want done for me. People should be paid for their time and effort. And I think when you honestly believe that, it's easier to not be blinded by the "cheap" prices.

(Jul. 30, 2018  10:46 PM)chaossilvr Wrote: Hopefully this can help everyone sort of see how the market can change while also seeing that they're paying a fair amount on Amazon and not getting scammed.  Make sure you still read store reviews and not just product reviews.  COOL JP sundries store and ACCESS-JAPAN have 99%-100% positive ratings whereas Japanese Samurai Seller has 82%.  Most of the negative reviews all have to do with shipping so keep that in mind.
Yes, checking the reviews of the seller is so important. And yeah, you never know why someone is negged unless you look. We know some people just don't get how random boosters work.

(Jul. 30, 2018  10:46 PM)chaossilvr Wrote: That's a good point regarding Hasbro.  After a quick skim on Amazon I found a Regulus R3 for $34.00, a Cognite C3 for $23.15 and a Spryzen Requiem S3 for $41.89.  Fafnir F3 (original with 8/Nothing) and Wyvron W3 are no less than $99.95 apiece.  While it's a lot easier to assume their authenticity (especially since all of the sellers have really good reviews) the prices are outrageous.
Yup, that's why you might as well get TT if you'll be buying beys online. There isn't enough Hasbro supply to keep stores stocked, so people can charge higher amounts.
I got scammed on eBay with a fake listing and they resolved it immediately. I just used the eBay resolution center and got my refund.
(Aug. 01, 2018  3:42 AM)Kevo Wrote: I got scammed on eBay with a fake listing and they resolved it immediately. I just used the eBay resolution center and got my refund.

There's not much info on how this process works. Can you talk a bit more about how it went down?

Was this an actual fake Beyblade or a case of take-the-money-and-run? Because the latter case seems to need you to get Paypal to handle it.
(Aug. 01, 2018  5:21 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  3:42 AM)Kevo Wrote: I got scammed on eBay with a fake listing and they resolved it immediately. I just used the eBay resolution center and got my refund.

There's not much info on how this process works. Can you talk a bit more about how it went down?

Was this an actual fake Beyblade or a case of take-the-money-and-run? Because the latter case seems to need you to get Paypal to handle it.
It was a listing where they take your money and never shipped anything out. I can't remember what I exactly did but as soon as the listing was closed by eBay I used their resolution center and went through their prompts like "I didn't receive the item" or something along the lines of that. Afterwards I explained the situation (told them I received a phony tracking number, the listing was suspicious, etc). Sure enough within about a day I received an email from one of their eBay case managers apologizing about the situation and a refund appeared in my Paypal account.
That trident is real lol tridents bump isn't clear anyway it's not soft and it's pretty big
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:18 AM)Tangy blader Wrote: That trident is real lol tridents bump isn't clear anyway it's not soft and it's pretty big

Can't speak for B-103's Bump (which I don't think the OP said should be soft), but how is it real if Wedge has a plastic tip instead of a metal one and the layer is all hard plastic?

Gonna say no, you're mistaken here and that the mentioned Screw Trident is really fake. If the OP is mistaken about which kind of plastic Bump should be, that doesn't rule out the rest.