[Buying]  Plastic Want List

This is my first post/topic here, so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the "classic" Beyblades (not so much the ones from HMS onward). Kai was my favorite character from the original series, and Dranzer's always been my favorite Bit Beast, me being a pyromaniac and a fan of phoenixes and all. So I'm looking for a couple Dranzer blades in specific.

1. Dranzer F
2. Dranzer V
3. Dranzer S
4. Black Dranzer

Those are from most to least wanted. I'm assuming Black Dranzer is ridiculously rare and expensive, so that's why he's on the bottom of the list, otherwise he'd be up with Dranzer F. I don't want any RC or Metal Master series, just the original ones seen on the show.

So can anybody help? If you need more info, let me know. Thanks.
wwqqyang and deikailo is the one to ask for that beys..i believe they have some of them..Smile
Hi i've got a good condition Dranzer V for sale.
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:31 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: wwqqyang and deikailo is the one to ask for that beys..i believe they have some of them..Smile
Thanks, man.Stupid
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Hi i've got a good condition Dranzer V for sale.
Waiting upon your response.
(Sep. 19, 2011  6:33 PM)Max Tate Wrote: Black Dranzer
Gold Dranzer S
That's the only Black Dranzer I've been able to find, so I might just have to save up to buy it sometime. And I'd like a regular blue Dranzer S, but thanks for helping. Smile
No the common thing is for buyers to pm sellers so I will be waiting for your response actually.
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No the common thing is for buyers to pm sellers so I will be waiting for your response actually.
Sorry, I wasn't aware. I didn't think I had to PM you for a blade's condition, but now I know. Haha.
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:38 PM)Stealth Wrote: SHABAM DRANZER S
Is that legit? I thought the only "real" ones were Takara/Hasbro? If it is, that's a fine price.
Sonokong is the Korean manufacturer for Beyblade.
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:35 AM)Stealth Wrote: Sonokong is the Korean manufacturer for Beyblade.
Thanks! I might just go ahead and get that then if I can't find any cheaper.

This has been a real help. You guys are great.