[Buying]  Plastic Blades and Stadiums

I am looking for a Dranzer GT (or just its Reverse Engine Gear with its proper tip), Dragoon V2, Dragoon Grip Attacker, Dranzer Auto Change Balancer, Dragoon S, Dranzer S, and Dranzer F
Preferably NIB/NIP, or if not, mint, or just a very good (or above average and no missing parts) condition including proper MG core for Draciel V and proper cores for Driger V2.
Takara Tomy/Sonokong preferably, but I don't mind Hasbro. But no fakes.
PM me only if you'd make an (reasonable, not too high) offer to sell to me if you have these and are willing to sell. I want to see pics of them and all their parts. I accept no fakes, and no launcher and ripcord is okay.
I only do paypal, and I do live in America.

I am also looking for a few stadiums:
Standard Stadium
Attack type Stadium
Hasbro Magnacore Tray with magnets
Classic Hasbro stadium (plastic era)
If you meant you wanted a MG core for Driger V2 you're not gonna get one since the takara version doesn't come with one. It's possible that the Hasbro one does though.
Yes, I found that out, and I already placed an offer with someone for the Hasbro Driger V2 I just found out that Takara version came with MW and not MG.
bump I am also looking for a full Dragoon V2 (preferably a hasbro one, but I will take Takara/Sonokong as well)