[Buying]  PINK GALEON

any known person or site that is selling a PINK recolor of galeon! it doesnt need stickers.
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Got this link from some other thread..
http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-HASBRO-Beyblade...ltDomain_0

is that rly a pink galeon recolor? it looks like purple or something...? but yea i'd suggest getting them from old random boosters. You can get 'em on ebay and stuff.
(Aug. 19, 2010  9:22 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: is that rly a pink galeon recolor? it looks like purple or something...?
Hm, I think the actual Beyblade is slightly more pink, yes. That photograph just has duller colours in general.
(Aug. 19, 2010  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  9:22 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: is that rly a pink galeon recolor? it looks like purple or something...?
Hm, I think the actual Beyblade is slightly more pink, yes. That photograph just has duller colours in general.

oooh ok. That looks pretty good than. =) Kinda expensive, but most old beys now are. The only cheap ones now are fakes. =/
It is Hasbro's phantom force rerelease of Galeon, and was no way inteded to be like Galux. It happens to be transparent pink.
The stickers still say galeon.
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:50 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It is Hasbro's phantom force rerelease of Galeon, and was no way inteded to be like Galux. It happens to be transparent pink.
The stickers still say galeon.

There's technically no real Galux bey anyways, but you prob. already know that lol! but yea, they only released one that was KINDA supposed to be like Galux, but it was still Galeon, and I don't remember but I think its in those random boosters or somethin? All I know is that its uber rare.