[Buying]  Omega Dragonis

Does anyone have a Omega Dragonis 85xf? I've been looking all over sites such as ebay and amazon but the majority of them are either chinese knock-offs or they are overpriced. I am willing to buy for price between $0-$20.  I may go 25 depending on the circumstances.
(Aug. 23, 2018  10:07 PM)Lilpanther Wrote: Does anyone have a Omega Dragonis 85xf? I've been looking all over sites such as ebay and amazon but the majority of them are either chinese knock-offs or they are overpriced. I am willing to buy for price between $0-$20.  I may go 25 depending on the circumstances.

Look up the seller SkyLiners2012. They have real Beyblades including omega dragonis.

(Aug. 23, 2018  10:18 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  10:07 PM)Lilpanther Wrote: Does anyone have a Omega Dragonis 85xf? I've been looking all over sites such as ebay and amazon but the majority of them are either chinese knock-offs or they are overpriced. I am willing to buy for price between $0-$20.  I may go 25 depending on the circumstances.

Look up the seller SkyLiners2012 on eBay. They have real Beyblades including omega dragonis. Just looked its about 12 dollars 
I have Omega Dragonis as a solo booster pack or as part of this wonderful random booster collection. PM me if you are still interested in getting one. I think we can have a deal that fits your budget.

See the link below for the photos. 
https://imgur.com/a/HidOAKg

Here’s the description:
TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Metal Fight WBBA Limited Random Boosters

1) BB Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing
2) Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Version 
3) Red Variaries D: D
4) Blue Variaries D: D
5) Omega Dragonis 85XF
6) Gold L Drago Destroy DF105LRF