[Buying]  North America Purchases

Hello all. How is everyone in North America buying the latest and greatest bey and bey accessories? Ebay? Amazon? some how getting it shipped from family overseas? Am I missing something? Thank you for your time.
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:06 PM)WorgenBey Wrote: Hello all. How is everyone in North America buying the latest and greatest bey and bey accessories? Ebay? Amazon? some how getting it shipped from family overseas? Am I missing something? Thank you for your time.

I go to Target and Walmart and hope to get something good.
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:13 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:06 PM)WorgenBey Wrote: Hello all. How is everyone in North America buying the latest and greatest bey and bey accessories? Ebay? Amazon? some how getting it shipped from family overseas? Am I missing something? Thank you for your time.

I go to Target and Walmart and hope to get something good.

I think he is talking about getting TT Beys, not Hasbro. The best way to buy is Rakuten Global Market, because you can get stuff pretty cheap (but legit) soon after they come out in Japan.  Grin
I use Amazon
(Nov. 19, 2018  2:09 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:13 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I go to Target and Walmart and hope to get something good.

I think he is talking about getting TT Beys, not Hasbro. The best way to buy is Rakuten Global Market, because you can get stuff pretty cheap (but legit) soon after they come out in Japan.  Grin

Yes that is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you BeyBlade Ben

Anything for the other generations? i.e. metal fusion.
(Nov. 19, 2018  3:10 AM)WorgenBey Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  2:09 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: I think he is talking about getting TT Beys, not Hasbro. The best way to buy is Rakuten Global Market, because you can get stuff pretty cheap (but legit) soon after they come out in Japan.  Grin

Yes that is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you BeyBlade Ben

Anything for the other generations? i.e. metal fusion.

Try 88PowerPig88 on Ebay for MFB. There are probably lots of other legit sellers on Ebay/Amazon, but I have only purchased MFB once, and it was from 88powerpig88, who is a US Seller. I don't know about the plastic gen.