[Buying]  Newly transformed/changed report a scammer thread.

I know the isn't the right thread and I'm sorry but listen: cosmic0514 is 10000% a scammer. He goes up to every buying thread and says yeah I have it. His account was just made. When I pmed him as he said he had it, he requested he MUST use a paypal/app where someone has to go first instead of eBay or amazon. If you say can you do eBay he says sorry I can't do it. His prices are also pretty cheap.. Too good to be true. Bro isn't this fishy.... 
Note: If you have to close this thread can you just lock it as this thread was made in this particular topic to warn people of him as I have recently seen him spamming 'Yeah bro I have it' on every single buying thread he sees.

New thread edit: If this shouldn't be a report a scammer thread please pm me about it instead of locking/deleting it. Many thanks!
(May. 06, 2023  8:57 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: I know the isn't the right thread and I'm sorry but listen: cosmic0514 is 10000% a scammer. He goes up to every buying thread and says yeah I have it. His account was just made. When I pmed him as he said he had it, he requested he MUST use a paypal/app where someone has to go first instead of eBay or amazon. If you say can you do eBay he says sorry I can't do it. His prices are also pretty cheap.. Too good to be true. Bro isn't this fishy.... 
Note: If you have to close this thread can you just lock it as this thread was made in this particular topic to warn people of him as I have recently seen him spamming 'Yeah bro I have it' on every single buying thread he sees.

Isn't that the same guy who made 5 threads about his bey being stolen?
(May. 06, 2023  9:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(May. 06, 2023  8:57 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: I know the isn't the right thread and I'm sorry but listen: cosmic0514 is 10000% a scammer. He goes up to every buying thread and says yeah I have it. His account was just made. When I pmed him as he said he had it, he requested he MUST use a paypal/app where someone has to go first instead of eBay or amazon. If you say can you do eBay he says sorry I can't do it. His prices are also pretty cheap.. Too good to be true. Bro isn't this fishy.... 

Isn't that the same guy who made 5 threads about his bey being stolen?

No I checked his profile he didn't make those.
I decided to turn this thread into a report a scammer thread??

Since I successfully reported a scammer and he got banned I thought might as well