[Buying]  New Blader Looking for a Good Stadium

So I just got into beyblades with my brother last week and we grabbed the Hasbro Triangle stadium and concensus is that it's a pile of hot garbage so we're in the market for a replacement. If anyone has some non-hasbro stadiums they are willing to sell PM with the Name and Price if you would be so kind.
Welcome!
Here's a listing of the cheapest Burst stadium:
- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tomy-Beyblade-bu...Sw44BYbxRg

The rest on Ebay/Amazon are pricier. Although, I do know a few on here who may have a stadium to sell. :)
(Jan. 10, 2017  5:46 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Welcome!
Here's a listing of the cheapest Burst stadium:
- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tomy-Beyblade-bu...Sw44BYbxRg

The rest on Ebay/Amazon are pricier. Although, I do know a few on here who may have a stadium to sell. Smile

Hmm, are non-burst stadiums cheaper? Main concern is that the beys tend to stadium out themselves a lot and the bowl is really shallow and small. Sorry if these questions seem silly.
(Jan. 10, 2017  7:25 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: Hmm, are non-burst stadiums cheaper? Main concern is that the beys tend to stadium out themselves a lot and the bowl is really shallow and small. Sorry if these questions seem silly.

With Beys bursting, I would say that the Burst BeyStadium is better as you won't be losing parts as easily. Other Beyblade stadiums are usually the same price, and with this being designed (and best) for Burst beys, I would recommend it. Smile
(Jan. 10, 2017  7:25 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: Hmm, are non-burst stadiums cheaper? Main concern is that the beys tend to stadium out themselves a lot and the bowl is really shallow and small. Sorry if these questions seem silly.
Well, the BB-10 is definitely a lot more pricier. You can consider buying a Super Control stadium but it's also pricey as well.
Why are you worried that Beys tend to stadium out themselves? Usually they will but I would definitely recommend the Burst stadium overall.

ko'ed by hato. whey lmfao
(Jan. 10, 2017  7:39 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Why are you worried that Beys tend to stadium out themselves?
Because I play with my little brother and it happens so frequently and so easily that there isn't usually a battle, one just slingshots itself into a pocket in the first second. Oh well I guess that's the way it is, another question, what's the major differences in Hasbro vs Tomy stadiums?
(Jan. 10, 2017  7:45 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: Because I play with my little brother and it happens so frequently and so easily that there isn't usually a battle, one just slingshots itself into a pocket in the first second. Oh well I guess that's the way it is, another question, what's the major differences in Hasbro vs Tomy stadiums?
Ahh I see. And yep. :/ One of the major differences is plastic. Hasbro stadiums tend to have weaker and flimsier plastic than those of Takara Tomy stadiums. Hasbro stadiums also decrease the performance for Beys battling as well. Also, both of those brands have pretty much different slope lengths as well (probably close). Takara Tomy stadiums have less walls whereas Hasbro stadiums most of the time, or all the time, have walls.
(Jan. 10, 2017  7:48 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ahh I see. And yep. Uncertain One of the major differences is plastic. Hasbro stadiums tend to have weaker and flimsier plastic than those of Takara Tomy stadiums. Also, both of those brands have different slope length as well. Takara Tomy stadiums have less walls whereas Hasbro stadiums most of the time, or all the time, have walls.

Alright, thank you very much. It's really nice to have such a welcoming community.
(Jan. 10, 2017  7:52 PM)Outpost67 Wrote: Alright, thank you very much. It's really nice to have such a welcoming community.
Joyful_3 No problem! And of course. Smile
(Jan. 21, 2017  5:20 AM)Qbot_975 Wrote: Outpost67 I'm in the same scenario.

I think you should make your own buying thread
I would if I wasn't a kid SUGOI-KONICHEWA. Unhappy
(Jan. 23, 2017  8:22 PM)Qbot_975 Wrote: I would if I wasn't a kid SUGOI-KONICHEWA. Unhappy

Your age does not impact your ability to create your own topic rather than reply in someone else's thread.
Sorry let me reword that...
I mean I'm a kid and I'm new to Beyblade so I don't really care about making a buying thread. And I'm not into that stuff anyway. I just like to read people's opinions and acknowledge some of them like this one. Also I do not know how to make a thread anyways. If I did I would but I don't have the guts to do some thing like that.
(Jan. 24, 2017  4:16 AM)Qbot_975 Wrote: Sorry let me reword that...
I mean I'm a kid and I'm new to Beyblade so I don't really care about making a buying thread. And I'm not into that stuff anyway. I just like to read people's opinions and acknowledge some of them like this one. Also I do not know how to make a thread anyways. If I did I would but I don't have the guts to do some thing like that.

Let's continue this discussion over private messages hah.
I reread my post. I see your point. Thanks.