[Buying]  Need Some HMS Blades & Dragoon Action Figures

Wows maybe when i get a job then currently studying
Is there any HMS version of Zeus like maybe Zeus MS
Hah, why are you asking in your own thread ? =P
And unless I'm mistaken, no there isn't. Zeus was only released as an EG Bey.
I Am asking in my own thread coz it is safe that way the forum has some real weird rules if you ask a silly question you get % up in the Warning Level on the other forums they usually just give a hard answer like this is not the proper thread or maybe delete the post

You could have also used the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic.
Still after being warned at the other thread where i just mistakenly posted what is the price coz i was sleepy & didn't go through the whole 1st post , i am gonna post carefully now on
Bump Bump Bu Bump !!!
i have a dranzer blue if you want it pm me
Okay i am dead serious i really want a NIB Dranzer MS [ Blue or Violet or Black ] & , Wolborg MS NIB
Unleashed is selling a dranzer ms violet here.
Plus, ♥ has a wolborg ms and i think its NIB here.
SO you can ask them for the price or something.
♥'s Wolborg MS is used. And it'd be better to give them an offer instead of asking for a price.
(Nov. 22, 2010  6:00 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Okay i am dead serious i really want a NIB Dranzer MS [ Blue or Violet or Black ] & , Wolborg MS NIB

Here are a couple of Dranzer MS's on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...33628d16d4
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...563d0a361c
Firinmahlazuh & Blah ok but the one from unleashed is booked & BeyFan i saw those two but ever since i saw there was a TT Hongli & since on those boxes i didn't see TT Logo so i thought to put those links on the forum & ask the members if it is genuine i am gonna do it now
They are Sono Kong, that is genuine. It is like Hasbro, but for Korea.
Bump , updated payments Paypal really doesn't work in india & Western Union too if you don't believe it i will send you the proof
Hmm bank transfers are not so safe as they take a couple of days to process.
Why don't you just link your bank account to your Paypal account ?

And I may have a NIB Wolborg MS soon, just thought I'd give you a heads up.
Yeeee i have dibs on that but blah i am really sad my fortune is really dull India sucks , sometimes i wonder why was i born here , apart from my family i have nothing that interests me here

i did link my paypal to my bank account via the option link bank account but still i asked Dimsum2u for a transfer & he does not trust me i think due to a Bank Transfer

but people i am taking more risk Doing a bank transfer as it does not give any refunds to me if i don't get my items , i can trust you so why can't you do the same

I Want Vulcan Horuseus really badly & Dimsum2u is the only one that has good prices for it but still he wont listen

Blah please if you can trust me please if you want to sell me the Wolborg MS then please I Can do a Bank Transfer or My Uncle can send you the money he works in ThomasCook [ Tourism Company ] so they have some mechanism to send money abroad
Sending money by mail is kinda risky. T_T
But Bank Transfers work fine, I recently received some money and it came perfectly without problem.
There was a 3 day waiting period or longer (depending on where you live) to validate the transfer however.
Why don't you just send the money through paypal if you've got your bank account linked to your paypal? Or am I not getting something here?
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:04 PM)blah Wrote: Sending money by mail is kinda risky. T_T
But Bank Transfers work fine, I recently received some money and it came perfectly without problem.
There was a 3 day waiting period or longer (depending on where you live) to validate the transfer however.

Bank Transfer [ Outward Remittance ForEx transfer ]

is a legal way & the receiver receives the money within two days but for some reason Dimsum2u is not agreeing on this way of payment what can i say i really am helpless i am being ganged up by paypal & Western Union

Western Union Money transfer is only for receiving money at india , i contacted their agents here at HDFC Bank also but they say sending is not possible

so what can i do i think Western Union also may require same details like a bank transaction requires

like beneficiary name , receiving bank , swift code , receivers account number [ correct me if i am wrong on this one ] so whats the problem in doing a official transaction from bank to bank if i am ready for it , in any case you will also come to know some of my personal details also

(Nov. 25, 2010  1:08 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Why don't you just send the money through paypal if you've got your bank account linked to your paypal? Or am I not getting something here?

Here have a look

Code:
https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=kbChMnBQsXd7QnK96bnJT76kjKQLgLcTJtvP0yKChyQQZ3XcQsk1!2107236743?locale=en_GB&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=IN&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9014&t=solutionTab&ft=browseTab&ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=1205311&isSrch=Yes

I Have a Mastercard some people here say Visa Debit cards work some say they don't & Mastercard for some reason is not allowed by paypal ATM in india
I Maybe an idiot for asking this don't laugh too much i this is my 1st time buying stuff online

today i contacted my bank about how i was not able to use my Master Card Debit Card online to send money to hong kong so they said i have to register my card on Master Cards website 1st before i use it online

now i want to ask you guys is that all or i have some major issues with my card
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:46 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: i did link my paypal to my bank account via the option link bank account but still i asked Dimsum2u for a transfer & he does not trust me i think due to a Bank Transfer
It isn't because he doesn't trust you. It is because he is only willing to use PayPal, as everyones details remain private.

As for your Mastercard problems, I have no clue. Do the online registration and see how things go.
Really need a NIB Wolborg MS Badly , i love how awesome the bey looks in silver
If you buy a NIB Wolborg MS wouldn't you just open it anyway ?

I will have a few MINT Wolborg MS soon, some even with recoloured stickers. :3

However I only accept payment over Paypal, so if that cannot be done, I cannot sell them to you.

Hope you can find a solution to using Paypal.

EDIT: Oh and Cpt Squirrel has a NIB Wolborg MS if you are interested.