Payment >>>

Paypal Only

Needs Updated >>>

NIB [ MINT ] DRAGOON MS

NIB [ MINT ] DRAGOON MS UV

NIB [ MINT ] Dragoon MF [ White , Black or Blue ]

NIB [ MINT ] WOLBORG MS

NIB [ MINT ] Dranzer MS [ Blue or Black ]

Dragoon Action Figure NIB , MINT or Good Condition [ i saw it once being sold for $10 along with Dranzer action figure so be proper with the prices & yes specify the inches ]

Post if you have the beyblade & please reply with the price

Every HMS Beyblade seller is money hungry these days so please i can't buy at outrageous prices , i am not Richie Rich , so please offer with this in mind , i miss the days when BeyBrad used to sell the HMS Beys for the proper price it's Rarity deserved

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo
You need a buying prefix and you must mention that the Blades you want go for really high prices.
Wolborg MS isn't that expensive, quite cheap really...
Really?They still go for 30+ IIRC
That's not very expensive compared to the others. =P
Not really I would put Wolborg ms at about the same price as other rare hms like samurai changer or Jiriya ms.
There a bey called Jirya ms wow sound like jiraya anyway please mention the price in USD that would be better & what about Dragoon MSUV i can't even find that on ebay some Aussie people where selling dragoon ms for Au $ 99 bummer no one bided for that hahaha

Edit >>> Added buying prefix to 1st post
I Specifically told that i want Dragoon MSUV & Wolborg MS
look on craigs list they somtimes have cool beys
Damn, you were too late. I had only just sold my Wolborg MS. D:
carp man i can't seem to find these bays on amazon or ebay please guys dig deep
ooh, woops. I must have missed this, somehow.

I still have a wolborg MS in very good condition.

PM me for negotiation?
Bump i always wanted to say that for the past week what does it mean by the way
All that "bump" means is that you are "bumping" the thread to the first page of the forum. As for Wolborg, I know there are a few people selling it. There are even ones for sale that are still new in the box. Valentin and DrigerGT have used Wolborgs. Dreamborn has some Wolborgs too. Just look around and you can find guys selling them pretty easily.

Finding sellers for Dragoon MS/MSUV is harder.
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:25 AM)BeyFan Wrote: All that "bump" means is that you are "bumping" the thread to the first page of the forum. As for Wolborg, I know there are a few people selling it. There are even ones for sale that are still new in the box. Valentin and DrigerGT have used Wolborgs. Dreamborn has some Wolborgs too. Just look around and you can find guys selling them pretty easily.

Finding sellers for Dragoon MS/MSUV is harder.

Of the names you mentioned who sells a brand new seal packed walborg ms & is there anyone who sells sealed pack dragoon ms ???
Happy day found my old Dragoon MS Today so i don't want a Used Dragoon MS Anymore i am only looking for a NIB Dragoon MS & a NIB Wolborg MS

Takara Tomy , Hasbro or Sono Kong
^Hah, that is really lucky.
I wish I had some more Beys hidden in like my cupboard or something. =P
bwx d (can't have the x & d together, turns into xd) is auctioning off his last NIB Wolborg MS:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-NIB-HMS-...#pid391974
Yeah i know i contacted him as you told me but $ 35 + shipping is out of my budget i would only pay that much for a rare bey , i mean when the price was $ 20 when he had four pieces was okay for me i would pay then but not now any way you go on ahead best of luck in getting it

btw bwx-d is a gr8 seller considering the prices of what he sells
For a NIB MSUV except to pay $90+ then.