[Buying]  NULL

I have Dark Wolf for trade/sale.
I have Guardian Revizer and Pirate Kraken for sale/trade
Dark Poseidon isn't a real Beyblade. It's one of Rapidity's fakes.

Just sayin'.
Dark Poseidon is a real Beyblade but it was only released for a limited time by Takara Tomy. Hasbro didn't release it.
So if you want a Dark Poseidon I guess you can buy a fake one, or make just Dark Aquario 145 WD, (with real parts).
(Apr. 26, 2014  10:53 AM)Beybladeking 24 Wrote: Dark Poseidon is a real Beyblade but it was only released for a limited time by Takara Tomy. Hasbro didn't release it.
So if you want a Dark Poseidon I guess you can buy a fake one, or make just Dark Aquario 145 WD, (with real parts).

Could you tell me the product code of it?
Like BB -?
Haha, you are right. It was never released as a real beyblade. Only the sticker sheet was released.
(Apr. 27, 2014  3:56 PM)Beybladeking 24 Wrote: Haha, you are right. It was never released as a real beyblade. Only the sticker sheet was released.

Where was the sticker sheet released and how would I obtain it?
(Apr. 27, 2014  8:16 PM)Beybladeking 24 Wrote: You can find the sticker sheet here.

http://www.japtou.com/index.php?route=pr...t_id=12013

Thank you!
Bump looking to get some launcher equipment, cheap for future reference or to trade.
(May. 18, 2014  11:25 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: Bump looking to get some launcher equipment, cheap.

I have a Blue 3 Segment Grip and a White Grip Rubber. PM me what you will give me for them both.
Could you put the conditions of each bey next to it in () please? It would help.
(Jun. 08, 2014  11:46 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Could you put the conditions of each bey next to it in () please? It would help.

Done. I had started to and now it's finished. ^^
I have a few Driger V2 NIB, might be interested in a trade. PM me if you're interested!
(Jun. 09, 2014  6:57 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote: I have a few Driger V2 NIB, might be interested in a trade. PM me if you're interested!

PMed
I have one Smile
It has the Generic bird bit sticker though.

(Oct. 17, 2014  6:31 AM)Neo Wrote: I have one used Smile
i think there is no chance to get any nib hasbro bey here... .D waiting so long.
(Oct. 17, 2014  6:31 AM)Neo Wrote: I have one Smile

(Oct. 17, 2014  6:31 AM)Neo Wrote: I have one used Smile

May i see a pic? :3