[Buying]  NEED HMS BLADES

Hey guys im looking to buy these blades

1x SCMS CWD pm a price or just comment, looking for any colour
1x Dranzer MS stickers
1x Driger MS stickers
1x wolborg rc
1x Wyvern Dj AR= willing to pay allot

Thanks guys and PLEASE COMMENT OR PM
Some of your prices are too low, like slash riger and wolborg MS especially. Allso the normal version is grey.
(Jan. 17, 2012  7:53 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Some of your prices are too low, like slash riger and wolborg MS especially. Allso the normal version is grey.

yeah thats just the starting price pm me and tell me how much you are willing to sell them for, and i know the original colour is grey that why i put original/grey. anyway just changed the price abit thanks
I believe DRAGOONMSUV (and whatever numbers are at the end) is selling a Dragoon MF AR for around the price you are asking for.
(Jan. 17, 2012  9:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I believe DRAGOONMSUV (and whatever numbers are at the end) is selling a Dragoon MF AR for around the price you are asking for.
yeah but he's selling a red version, i always prefer th original colour on any blade, but yeah ive pm'ed him already and we are currently discussing a deal, but thank you for taking the time to tell me bro

UPDATED: NEW OP
OP HAS BEEN UPDATED, thnx to everyone i actually got about 70% of the blades i was looking for, thats around 5 blades purchased, please help me find that 30% hahaha thnanks guys
Willing to offer around $20 for just a waver dj ar in either blue or black
Why do you want it exactly? It's bad and no one is gonna sell just the AR from the blade.