[Buying]  My buying thread (I GOT ALL I NEED)

Dony worry I have all I need
mmm...you can link your credit card to paypal...just register,then link your card..thats an easy way..most people here probably using paypal...
the reason why people often ujsee paypal is because of security so id make on if your really want to buy stuff
(May. 03, 2011  6:24 PM)benjohadi Wrote: mmm...you can link your credit card to paypal...just register,then link your card..thats an easy way..most people here probably using paypal...

Yes it's quite easy doing it that way actually. I use prepaid visas, and everytime I add one, all I have to put in is the card number itself, and the 3 digit security code on the back. I'm not sure if the same applies to yours (it should) but adding a card to paypal is extremely easy. I thought it would be hard at the beginning too, but I proved myself wrong Tongue_out
(May. 03, 2011  7:05 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  6:24 PM)benjohadi Wrote: mmm...you can link your credit card to paypal...just register,then link your card..thats an easy way..most people here probably using paypal...

Yes it's quite easy doing it that way actually. I use prepaid visas, and everytime I add one, all I have to put in is the card number itself, and the 3 digit security code on the back. I'm not sure if the same applies to yours (it should) but adding a card to paypal is extremely easy. I thought it would be hard at the beginning too, but I proved myself wrong Tongue_out

I still don't know how to link it =P
Okay I am now willing to buy with paypal