[Buying]  My buying thread

Hi I'm looking for a few things at the moment
PayPal only
I'm UK based

Pretty much competative parts, takara and that are 4D and zero G. Some tracks and tips
aswell, not to mention some stuff from limited. Just send me a PM, and I'll see if I actually want it.

Some notable stuff:
Flash,
Genbull
Dragooon.
I also need a LR string launcher, preferably in the UK.
Check out my sales thread. I have a lot of plastic random booster beys for sale.
sorry should say that i want random boosters as themselfs not the beys that are included , sorry for the inconvienience
There's always a RB10 and RB11 on YJA. Don't think they're anywhere else you can get them.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:18 PM)poseidon Wrote: sorry should say that i want random boosters as themselfs not the beys that are included , sorry for the inconvienience
I assume you mean unopened ones? There aren't very many that you can get of the plastic generation that come unopened...and I don't really know what the difference is...

If you do want them unopened, you can find them on YJA. But there are very few. And, in most cases you could end up getting an incomplete bey...which would be hard to complete.
Plastics are my ones...which for some reason he is not interested in because the RBs were opened.

From Random Booster S, I'm selling 4 out of the six beys that you can get from it. Here is a link to all my auctions, just in case you change you're mind:
http://shop.ebay.com/alexissaenz/m.html?...4340.l2562
i really want some guyd not so much 10 or 11 in the plastics go and if you can include a price please
i never think you can get the a-130 set anymore..thats too rare nowadays..unless you are looking for only a wyvern dj..
That is the set with Wyvern DJ, Dragoon MS (blue), Draciel MS (black), Driger MS (white), along with a HMS stadium, right? Good luck in finding that! I know that about 1 month ago, there was one (brand new) on YJA. But that got bought by a couple of guys from the WBO.
(May. 18, 2011  9:12 AM)BeyFan Wrote: That is the set with Wyvern DJ, Dragoon MS (blue), Draciel MS (black), Driger MS (white), along with a HMS stadium, right? Good luck in finding that! I know that about 1 month ago, there was one (brand new) on YJA. But that got bought by a couple of guys from the WBO.

dragoon ms (blue) gaia dragoon ms (yellow) driger ms (white) whyven dj ms (black) and hms balance staduim
Ah, got one wrong, lol. I actually have those beys, but I didn't get them with a stadium. As I said, going to be extremely hard to find that set.
(May. 18, 2011  2:30 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Ah, got one wrong, lol. I actually have those beys, but I didn't get them with a stadium. As I said, going to be extremely hard to find that set.

btter to say A130 than list all the beys . (black draciel ms was realesed in eg vs hms set (red dragoon gt and black drcms
How exactly since most probably don't even know what a-130 is?
(May. 23, 2011  10:41 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: How exactly since most probably don't even know what a-130 is?

most people dont even have it thought and the ones that do probs do
I've still got the 2 Random Booster S beys, but they are the opened ones. The unopened ones I had were sold quickly, lol.
An italian friend of mine just recived a big pack from japan full of plastics
There are NIB random boster as well.
Main problem is he can t speak english, i might help you contacting him. The user name is ispanico86