[Buying]  My beyblade wish list.

Hey guys, I have put together this wish list because... last year I was a member on these forums, and some hard things went down in my life it was a very depressing moment in my life and for my family.

Here is why: "I am quiting WBBO anything to do with Beyblade's or having fun in general....
I am selling my xbox, psp, ps3, hdtv 42", beyblade collection, U.O.B clan, my computer, because my insurance didn't cover my whole Surya because they had to do more then they thought I'm sorry guys.... Really am, And they didn't get to fully finish all my sugerys its carp carp My family is in dept now....
If you guys are interested in buying the clan please let me know....

Btw My surgery was the most painful thing I've ever done in my life, The recovery sucks...

I will still be on WBBO every know and then thought

Sorry Guys </3 "

Kai-V: "That is totally understandable. Damn, thousands of dollars ?"

We're taking my insurance company to court, So I will have my computer for awhile and hopefully for awhile....

Me: "What happened was with the heart surgery its self is about $100,000 + $50,000 in medication + $20,000 in a rehab for the other surgery's I had on my stomach another $75,000 + $2,000 in those medications and with some extra things they had to do on my heart was around another $200,000 but with the same meds...
Blue Cross Said " With the extra things they had to proceed on your heart, We will not cover the second half of what you had done...."

So being... We're -$200,000 now... Uncertain."

I seriously don't even have a 1 Bey I just finally got a laptop and TV, know Xbox or anything else...

My Wish list.
  • Dark Wolf
  • Rock Leone
  • Galaxy Pegasus
  • Hell Kerbicks
  • Meteo L-Drago
  • Regular Pegasus
  • Evil Gizmo

If anyone can help me obtain these's I'd be really happy, and if know one believes my life story. I will be happy to provide me pictures, videos, and documentary on the surgery.

Thanks WBBO.

So you want to buy those Beyblades you want through the WBO? Tell us what Regular Pegasis and Evil Gizmo are (I'm assuming you meant Pegasis (105F, 145D, etc.) and Evil (Killer) Gemios DF145FS). Hell "Kerbicks" is spelled "Kerbecs" by the way, and the comminuty is "WBO". No extra B's there.