[Buying]  Meteo l drago

hey,
i want to buy a hasbro meteo l drago and i checked in many online shopping centers but its out of stock.
umm you could try looking on eBay and find a takara tomy / Hasbro. Takara tomy is always better though. Smile
Hasbro is not always better. Sure, Hasbro's beyblades are easier to obtain in North America, but they aren't better than Takara's. Also, @[Saurabh.rayuga], use the Purchase Consultation topic if you have any questions concerning buying/trading Metal Fight Beyblades instead of opening a useless thread only for a single question.
I edited it . sorry typing error. Pegasis_Wink I meant to put takara tomy
Because takara tomy has better quality,has more material in it which leads to more stamina, defence,and attack to the bey, and last they have better and more powerful launchers.
That's an oversimplification. The only series where Takara is really better is 4D where Hasbro had a series where the metal wheels were slimmed down and had reduced weight. Otherwise it makes no difference apart from some specific cases. Also no Takara does not have more powerful launchers. If you're refering to beylaunchers then Hasbro made them too... Just not left launcher versions.
Hasbro beys has five parits and i didnt think that any bey has more than five parts and if you are talking about launchers then hasbro has has always provided a battle launcher.
(May. 25, 2015  11:13 PM)Ultra Wrote: That's an oversimplification. The only series where Takara is really better is 4D where Hasbro had a series where the metal wheels were slimmed down and had reduced weight. Otherwise it makes no difference apart from some specific cases. Also no Takara does not have more powerful launchers. If you're refering to beylaunchers then Hasbro made them too... Just not left launcher versions.

I don't know if you've tested any but look it up on YouTube and it shows that a light launcher is wayyyyyyyy more powerful than a ripcord launcher.and I have tested it too. For beylauncher they are different in some way look at the handle. Plus takara tomy has a lot bigger variety of launchers than Hasbro. ( And takara always has heavier beys.

(May. 26, 2015  4:16 PM)Saurabh.rayuga Wrote: Hasbro beys has five parits and i didnt think that any bey has more than five parts and if you are talking about launchers then hasbro has has always provided a battle launcher.

When takara made 4D system they put more thought into it and made the beys a lot like the anime. Hasbro on the other hand put barely any thought in it and they more copied takara tomy.