[Buying]  Metal face, Earth Virgo, Virgo, Pegasis Etc. (Philippines)

Everyone,

Help me find a metal face. I am from the Philippines, it is really hard to find one nowadays. Also planning on getting those Beyblades mentioned.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks Stupid
I have a metal face....pm me if ya want it
I'm going to Philippines soon but do they sell beyblade metal fight explosion beys in store? And is it easy to find and is it takara tomy or sono kong or both
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:14 PM)MeteoLDrago=) Wrote: I'm going to Philippines soon but do they sell beyblade metal fight explosion beys in store? And is it easy to find and is it takara tomy or sono kong or both
It is very impolite to post that in this topic. Contact klipsch at most, but do not pollute his thread with off-topic questions.
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:14 PM)MeteoLDrago=) Wrote: I'm going to Philippines soon but do they sell beyblade metal fight explosion beys in store? And is it easy to find and is it takara tomy or sono kong or both
It is very impolite to post that in this topic. Contact klipsch at most, but do not pollute his thread with off-topic questions.

Thanks Kai-V!

MeteoLDrago, sent you a private message.
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:15 PM)klipsch Wrote: Everyone,

Help me find a metal face. I am from the Philippines, it is really hard to find one nowadays. Also planning on getting those Beyblades mentioned.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks Stupid

You can get all of that at Bestoys, 4th floor Greenhils Virra Mall, It's a lot cheaper there.

And yes, that's in the Philippines.
Thanks for the tip! Will probably head there as a last resort.

Problem is the tournament I am planning to join is sponsored by the distributor of Beyblade in the Philippines, Bankee. Apparently they wont allow Beyblade entry, without a box proof that those Beyblade were purchased in certain stores where Bankee distributes Beyblade.