[Buying]  Metal Face(s), Beystadium Attack Type

I'm willing to pay any reasonable amount for either of these two products. I hope to find Metal Faces for about $4.00 each or so and a Beystadium for about $30.00.
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:16 PM)bjholmes2 Wrote: I'm willing to pay any reasonable amount for either of these two products. I hope to find Metal Faces for about $3.00 each or so and a Beystadium for about $20.00.

The Metal Face Price is reasonable, but MFB Attack Stadiums go for 30-40$.

If you have Paypal I suggest you buy from Dimsum2u.
Actually, no.
The metal face price isn't reasonable at all.
They go for about $8-$13, while a MFB attack stadium goes for about $25-$35.

And please put a [Buying] tag on this.
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:29 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Actually, no.
The metal face price isn't reasonable at all.
They go for about $8-$13, while a MFB attack stadium goes for about $25-$35.

And please put a [Buying] tag on this.

The metal faces that he asked for could've been used ones, and not full sets.

"$8-$13" is like for a NIB Full Set.

dimsum dont gots any stadiums and theres a risk if u buy the sets
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:16 PM)bjholmes2 Wrote: I'm willing to pay any reasonable amount for either of these two products. I hope to find Metal Faces for about $4.00 each or so and a Beystadium for about $30.00.

hmm.. about beystadium, you can buy a beyblade dragoon hurricane stadium for 14.95 (total if you have paypal) or pegasus thunder whip for around $16 (if you have a credit card)
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:50 PM)hcgtnaruto Wrote: hmm.. about beystadium, you can buy a beyblade dragoon hurricane stadium for 14.95 (total if you have paypal) or pegasus thunder whip for around $16 (if you have a credit card)

Both of which are bad stadiums...

He clearly stated that he wants an Attack Stadium anyway.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:53 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:50 PM)hcgtnaruto Wrote: hmm.. about beystadium, you can buy a beyblade dragoon hurricane stadium for 14.95 (total if you have paypal) or pegasus thunder whip for around $16 (if you have a credit card)

Both of which are bad stadiums...

He clearly stated that he wants an Attack Stadium anyway.

ahh ok. i did not read that part. and DHS isn't that bad..