[Buying]  MFB Things I am Looking For

OK, Im looking for some MFB stuff! If you have any of the things I list, please post if you are willing to sell it, we will discuss the rest of the pleasentries by PM. So, here is the list, it will start off small, i will add things later, too tired right now, its 1 A.M.

BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type
BB-18 Libra DF145BS
BB-22 BeyShuffle Set Stamina and Defense

Happy Beyblading!Stupid
Your not gonna find anyone on here who will sell these cheaper than they are on ebay. Just buy them off ebay.
Well, I am thinking of buying the last two on ebay, but i cant find bb-22 anywhere!
Find a website that sells them. You can find them pretty much EVERYWHERE. I personally like Playmoya, But theINtoy and dimsum2u are authorized WBO dealers, so I would check there.
Well, I couldnt find bb-22 anywhere! do you hav a link or something?
(Mar. 30, 2010  6:09 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: Well, I couldnt find bb-22 anywhere! do you hav a link or something?
BB-22 should actually be very rare right now. I do not know if it is even still being produced. You will have chance either on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, or here if somebody miraculously decides to sell theirs.
allatkorea has the Sono Kong version of BB-22: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade..._920wt_939 The set is slightly different but it still comes with all the main parts, plus an extra beyblade (Bull 145S), and a light launcher. It's pretty expensive though.
Thx kai-v! I asked dimsum2u if he could get some and he said he will try, so il see. and aqua, thx, if dimsum2u cant get it, and i get the money, i will get that. thx again to both of you!
Unfortunately, I doubt that you will be able to find the Attack Stadium separately at a reasonable price, or even find it at all. Most people have to buy a set that comes with the Attack Stadium in order to get it...BB-09 Pegasis DX Set, BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set, or BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set (will be released April 24).

BB-18 Libra DF145BS has gotten pretty rare and expensive ($50+ on ebay). Libra is already included in the Stamina and Defense Set, so your best option would probably be to buy the set that I posted earlier. That way, you will get the contents of BB-22, which also includes Libra.
Yes, you are right, I am probably going to takle your advice, but I might wait to see like maybe 3 days or so.
I don't understand why they didn't reissue the Attack floor with the BeyStadium Standard type Unhappy
I know, right??? If the standard stadium had the attack and balance, it would be so much better! But of course Takara-Tomy had to throw in that piece of carp stamina stadium....