[Buying]  Looking to buy a variety of Beys

So I'm trying to collect the main Valkyrie and Spriggan releases, and the PlasticGen remakes , all of them tbh.

I'm also interested in GT Beys, like any of the Ace Dragon Beys.

I also need a LR launcher and grip.

Also any recommendation on where I can get an affordable TT stadium?
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:50 AM)thomasthetoole Wrote: So I'm trying to collect the main Valkyrie and Spriggan releases, and the PlasticGen remakes , all of them tbh.

To be honest, affordable TT stadiums don't exist. And amazon hos everything you need, just remember to turn on the filters
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:50 AM)thomasthetoole Wrote: So I'm trying to collect the main Valkyrie and Spriggan releases, and the PlasticGen remakes , all of them tbh.

there are no affordable tt stadiums tbh. if you do find one, its probably fake.

If you are looking for standard burst releases of Valkyrie and Spriggan, to be honest your best but it’s just going to be to buy it on ever-wish. ESpecially if you can afford to buy them all at once, then you will save much more in shipping. As far as plastic gen remakes, Most of those were released in the random boosters. So you probably won’t be able to find them confirmed on ever-wish. But some buyers have them on eBay and some people here sell them in the marketplace. I think I have some for sale in my marketplace thread. Some like dragoon and wolberg or something. Not sure if those are plastic gen remakes or not!