[Buying]  Looking to buy a Wyvang Chrome/Warrior wheel [Zero-G]

I am currently in the market for a Wyvang chrome wheel. I have 1 right now from a dx set I bought years ago, but I need a second to complete the smash attack combo I’ve heard much about. On top of that, I don’t feel like shelling out $100 dollars on another dx set just for 1 chrome wheel. 

If anyone has got a Wyvang chrome wheel that they are willing to part with or have found a listing for one on eBay or other such site, please send me a PM or post a reply to this thread.

Thank you.
(Dec. 28, 2021  8:45 AM)LegendsAreMade Wrote: I am currently in the market for a Wyvang chrome wheel. I have 1 right now from a dx set I bought years ago, but I need a second to complete the smash attack combo I’ve heard much about. On top of that, I don’t feel like shelling out $100 dollars on another dx set just for 1 chrome wheel. 

If anyone has got a Wyvang chrome wheel that they are willing to part with or have found a listing for one on eBay or other such site, please send me a PM or post a reply to this thread.

Thank you.
I’ve looked everywhere and this is the cheapest option available in comparison: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Ultima...632-2357-0

I know you don’t want to shell out $100 but it’s very very unlikely that someone is going to sell Wyvang on its own unfortunately, unless you get really lucky on jp.mercari or seeing an used one on eBay alone. I’ve checked all lots this past month as well, on eBay and mercari. They’re all past $150.

Your next best chance to possibly get one is join Beyblade discord servers and ask around if they’re willing to sell one. I asked in one of them and I’ll update if someone’s selling!

(Dec. 28, 2021  6:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2021  8:45 AM)LegendsAreMade Wrote: I am currently in the market for a Wyvang chrome wheel. I have 1 right now from a dx set I bought years ago, but I need a second to complete the smash attack combo I’ve heard much about. On top of that, I don’t feel like shelling out $100 dollars on another dx set just for 1 chrome wheel. 

Thank you.
I’ve looked everywhere and this is the cheapest option available in comparison: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Ultima...632-2357-0

I know you don’t want to shell out $100 but it’s very very unlikely that someone is going to sell Wyvang on its own unfortunately, unless you get really lucky on jp.mercari or seeing an used one on eBay alone. I’ve checked all lots this past month as well, on eBay and mercari. They’re all past $150.

Your next best chance to possibly get one is join Beyblade discord servers and ask around if they’re willing to sell one. I asked in one of them and I’ll update if someone’s selling!

This would be a whole lot easier if it was in another set than just the dx set or if sonokong or even freaking hasbro released their own versions of it.
(Dec. 28, 2021  7:19 PM)LegendsAreMade Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2021  6:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I’ve looked everywhere and this is the cheapest option available in comparison: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Ultima...632-2357-0

This would be a whole lot easier if it was in another set than just the dx set or if sonokong or even freaking hasbro released their own versions of it.
I agree! But it really sucks yeah Unhappy I'd say it's worth getting the set I linked though - usually single beys from these sets cost 40-50 on their own, or even more.