[Buying]  Looking to Buy a BB-10 Stadium

Hey guys I'm looking to buy a bb-10 stadium, is anyone selling one by any chance? I've only found 1 on ebay and it isn't in very good condition, my only other option would be to buy one that's on there for $500 since it's sealed but I obviously don't want to spend $500 on a piece of plastic
Commenting, as I am searching as well
You can get it on beys and bricks for cheap. You should get the double-layered one because the single layer breaks. Takara Tomy one will be harder to find and best place to find is in a dx set
(May. 25, 2021  10:27 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: You can get it on beys and bricks for cheap. You should get the double-layered one because the single layer breaks. Takara Tomy one will be harder to find and best place to find is in a dx set

That's a replica my guy. You can get those for $15 on eBay too. Not great imho.
(May. 25, 2021  11:01 PM)Polishxthunder Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  10:27 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: You can get it on beys and bricks for cheap. You should get the double-layered one because the single layer breaks. Takara Tomy one will be harder to find and best place to find is in a dx set

That's a replica my guy. You can get those for $15 on eBay too. Not great imho.

Not like we have many other options at this point Unhappy
MFB is skyrocketing in price daily
(May. 25, 2021  11:14 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  11:01 PM)Polishxthunder Wrote: That's a replica my guy. You can get those for $15 on eBay too. Not great imho.

Not like we have many other options at this point Unhappy

This narrative simply isn't true. Mercari has regular postings of BB-10s, sometimes used, sometimes NIB. I have a thread up on how to use Mercari, and I recommend you keep your eyes peeled if you are really desparate for one. I see BB-10s in used lots quite regularly, for at most 5k yen, or $50USD. Sometimes I even post it on the discord server, since I know a lot of people don't realize that BB-10s aren't extinct.

I currently own that double layer fake bb-10 and it gets the job done for now, but because the creases on the stadium for the circle aren't well defined attack types tend to just spin out of the stadium.

(May. 26, 2021  1:56 AM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  11:14 PM)#Mr. Awesome# Wrote: Not like we have many other options at this point Unhappy

This narrative simply isn't true. Mercari has regular postings of BB-10s, sometimes used, sometimes NIB. I have a thread up on how to use Mercari, and I recommend you keep your eyes peeled if you are really desparate for one. I see BB-10s in used lots quite regularly, for at most 5k yen, or $50USD. Sometimes I even post it on the discord server, since I know a lot of people don't realize that BB-10s aren't extinct.

I actually didn't think of searching Mercari until a couple days ago and someone had a bb-46 stadium sealed for $60 and it had just sold. There's also a bb-33 that's sealed that's listed on there.
(May. 26, 2021  2:28 AM)squirrelwax Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  1:56 AM)Dan Wrote: This narrative simply isn't true. Mercari has regular postings of BB-10s, sometimes used, sometimes NIB. I have a thread up on how to use Mercari, and I recommend you keep your eyes peeled if you are really desparate for one. I see BB-10s in used lots quite regularly, for at most 5k yen, or $50USD. Sometimes I even post it on the discord server, since I know a lot of people don't realize that BB-10s aren't extinct.

I actually didn't think of searching Mercari until a couple days ago and someone had a bb-46 stadium sealed for $60 and it had just sold. There's also a bb-33 that's sealed that's listed on there.

It's quite common to find the Attack Type Beystadium there, so don't fall for the "hard to find" schtick. If you know where to look, they're in good supply for cheap, so you shouldn't do yourself a disservice of buying a replica of dubious quality, or just as bad, buying an overpriced original.
(May. 24, 2021  6:31 AM)squirrelwax Wrote: Hey guys I'm looking to buy a bb-10 stadium, is anyone selling one by any chance? I've only found 1 on ebay and it isn't in very good condition, my only other option would be to buy one that's on there for $500 since it's sealed but I obviously don't want to spend $500 on a piece of plastic

Here look at this https://beysandbricks.com/beyblade-attac...ack-bb-10/
(May. 26, 2021  4:26 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  6:31 AM)squirrelwax Wrote: Hey guys I'm looking to buy a bb-10 stadium, is anyone selling one by any chance? I've only found 1 on ebay and it isn't in very good condition, my only other option would be to buy one that's on there for $500 since it's sealed but I obviously don't want to spend $500 on a piece of plastic

Here look at this https://beysandbricks.com/beyblade-attac...ack-bb-10/

This is a poor replica, and I don't think it should be advertised here considering it doesn't even do a good job of emulating the original BB-10, apparently.
(May. 26, 2021  5:15 AM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  4:26 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: Here look at this https://beysandbricks.com/beyblade-attac...ack-bb-10/

This is a poor replica, and I don't think it should be advertised here considering it doesn't even do a good job of emulating the original BB-10, apparently.

Im sorry my bad I didn't see the unbranded sign
(May. 26, 2021  4:31 PM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  5:15 AM)Dan Wrote: This is a poor replica, and I don't think it should be advertised here considering it doesn't even do a good job of emulating the original BB-10, apparently.

Im sorry my bad I didn't see the unbranded sign

No need to apologize, just something to note for next time, it is easy to get tricked if you aren't super diligent!
Hello, I have one please send me a dm if anyone here is interested. (I'm selling the Pegasis Leone set version but it's old so it turned green and lost it's color but still in plastic wrapping)
(May. 27, 2021  1:31 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Hello, I have one please send me a dm if anyone here is interested. (I'm selling the Pegasis Leone set version but it's old so it turned green and lost it's color but still in plastic wrapping)

Do you by chance have a new one? I’d be interested if you want to send me a picture. Lmk
Hey everyone I found a BB-10 but keep this open for everyone else looking for one. By any chance does anyone have the takara tomy cardboard stadium fences?
(Jun. 14, 2021  9:42 PM)squirrelwax Wrote: Hey everyone I found a BB-10 but keep this open for everyone else looking for one. By any chance does anyone have the takara tomy cardboard stadium fences?

You can find a lot of those for sale on Mercari Japan
(Jun. 14, 2021  9:56 PM)Coleman132135 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  9:42 PM)squirrelwax Wrote: Hey everyone I found a BB-10 but keep this open for everyone else looking for one. By any chance does anyone have the takara tomy cardboard stadium fences?

You can find a lot of those for sale on Mercari Japan

Yeah I've seen them on there, but would prefer to find them in the US cuz the only way to get them in less than 2 weeks from Mercari would be to pay for fast shipping
squirrelwax
(Jun. 14, 2021  9:56 PM)Coleman132135 Wrote: You can find a lot of those for sale on Mercari Japan

Yeah I've seen them on there, but would prefer to find them in the US cuz the only way to get them in less than 2 weeks from Mercari would be to pay for fast shipping

can you send a link to one on Mercari I can’t find any right now
(Jul. 14, 2021  2:31 PM)Coleman132135 Wrote: squirrelwax
(Jun. 14, 2021  9:56 PM)Coleman132135 Wrote: You can find a lot of those for sale on Mercari Japan

can you send a link to one on Mercari I can’t find any right now

Lol, you were literally the one telling him there's a lot of them on Mercari.