[Buying]  Looking for perfomance tips

Hi guys,  just a dad trying to help out his kid. Figured you guys would be the experts to ask. 
Anybody know where to buy tips? Searched ebay and all I seem to find are bulk random packs of metal tips. Cheap yes but we are looking for rubber. 

To fit with metal fusion beys. Anybody know websites or maybe the proper search terms?  Thanks!
By "rubber tips," do you mean completely rubber (fake) or plastic with a rubber end?
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: By "rubber tips," do you mean completely rubber (fake) or plastic with a rubber end?

Either really.  I've not seen any completely made from rubber? Anytime ive seen the plastic with rubber tip for a decent price it's also had a crazy shipping cost of $20 - $30...i could just buy some complete beys for that! Yeah,  we live in Australia. Fun fun shipping costs if its not from like china.
If you're looking for real Takara Tomy ones, they sell the WBBA Big Bang Pegasis Remodeling set, which comes with three tips: RF/RSF/RS.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...SwnDZT209F

They also sell the WBBA 6 part track/tip set, but it only has one rubber part in it:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Bey...Swv0tVIztP

Otherwise, they do sell this fake set of rubber tips, I don't know how they perform but I plan to get some some day to test them out.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Specia...5823!US!-1
(Aug. 23, 2018  12:20 AM)LokiTapir Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: By "rubber tips," do you mean completely rubber (fake) or plastic with a rubber end?

Either really.  I've not seen any completely made from rubber? Anytime ive seen the plastic with rubber tip for a decent price it's also had a crazy shipping cost of $20 - $30...i could just buy some complete beys for that! Yeah,  we live in Australia. Fun fun shipping costs if its not from like china.
Okay. For Attack, Storm Pegasus and Galaxy Pegasus have the best rubber tips. For Defense, Jade Jupiter has the best rubber tip. Something to note, I think that Jade Jupiter comes in a Random Booster Set, which means you only have a chance of getting it. For Balance, Ray Striker and Blitz Striker have the best tips. For Stamina, I think Grand Cetus has the only rubber tip. In total, those are RF (Rubber Flat), R2F (Right Rubber Flat), RB (Rubber Ball), CS (Coated Sharp), RSF (Rubber Semi-Flat), and RS (Rubber Sharp). I hope this helps, since I don't have time to look these things up on Amazon or eBay right now.
Huh, never saw those packs before. Look interesting thanks for that. Guess i'm not too concerned about genuine Hasbro or TT parts as I don't think we will be playing any tourneys. Never even heard of them here. More concerned about price point. Genuine parts for a decent price are nice though.
eBay has got 10 rubber tips for 10 or 15 dollars ,I saw it a while ago
(Aug. 23, 2018  2:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  12:20 AM)LokiTapir Wrote: Either really.  I've not seen any completely made from rubber? Anytime ive seen the plastic with rubber tip for a decent price it's also had a crazy shipping cost of $20 - $30...i could just buy some complete beys for that! Yeah,  we live in Australia. Fun fun shipping costs if its not from like china.
Okay. For Attack, Storm Pegasus and Galaxy Pegasus have the best rubber tips. For Defense, Jade Jupiter has the best rubber tip. Something to note, I think that Jade Jupiter comes in a Random Booster Set, which means you only have a chance of getting it. For Balance, Ray Striker and Blitz Striker have the best tips. For Stamina, I think Grand Cetus has the only rubber tip. In total, those are RF (Rubber Flat), R2F (Right Rubber Flat), RB (Rubber Ball), CS (Coated Sharp), RSF (Rubber Semi-Flat), and RS (Rubber Sharp). I hope this helps, since I don't have time to look these things up on Amazon or eBay right now.
You forgot SAMURAI PEGASUS !!