[Buying]  Looking for people that are selling 2 gZ.4M.Pl

Anyone here have a couple gZ.4M.Pl's that they're willing to part with 30 USD in cash?
Bump!
Do you still need this? How many do you need?
(Jun. 16, 2018  5:55 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Do you still need this? How many do you need?

Yes, I would still like Galaxy Zeus. I would like two please, one for me and one for my little brother. Do you accept cash or do you use PayPal?
i see. Galaxy Zeus as a separate beyblade is sold out now. You can still get it as part of the B-90 booster set with 3 beyblades. Payment is by Paypal only.
Do you still have some? I'll try to buy it when I get my first paycheck that I don't have to give to my parents for windows. My little brother and I were playing around and accidentally broke one.
(Jun. 20, 2018  3:41 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Do you still have some? I'll try to buy it when I get my first paycheck that I don't have to give to my parents for windows. My little brother and I were playing around and accidentally broke one.

You mean you want to get the B-90 set? This set has Galaxy Zeus, Guardian Kerbeus and Mad Minoboros.

3on3 Battle Booster Set
Yes please, me and my little brother really want one (one for each of us, I only have one brother and no other siblings). Could you possibly set a couple aside please and I will send you the money once I am done paying my parents back? I'll throw in the address with the payment.
Yes, yes I am