[Buying]  Looking for original plastic #1-9 NIB/Sealed

Hi folks!

I'm looking for original plastic numbers 1 to 9.

Spin Dragoon, Ultimate Saizo etc.

Ideally sealed, but I am happy to settle on complete in box. Please let me know what you have.

Cheers!
I’ve seen a few in various lots on eBay, but none were sealed.
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:08 PM)Tri Wrote: I’ve seen a few in various lots on eBay, but none were sealed.

Currently bidding on a Spin Dragoon and Spark Knight. Both sealed contents. Trying to find sealed ones to preserve, as I've got them loose, too. Found Polta sealed in V Force packaging.
I found that this seller has quite a few plastics maybe you can find some luck here.
(Jan. 03, 2021  8:26 PM)Red369 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  7:08 PM)Tri Wrote: I’ve seen a few in various lots on eBay, but none were sealed.

Currently bidding on a Spin Dragoon and Spark Knight. Both sealed contents. Trying to find sealed ones to preserve, as I've got them loose, too. Found Polta sealed in V Force packaging.
About the V-qForce packaging:
As for what I recall plastic #1-9 were actually 3 attack rings and 3 blade bases recoloured and paired with a different weight disk. 

In Japan they were released simultaneously, Whilst in America and Europe Hasbro did not release them simultaneously. They held one of the three blades out of the first wave and released it a year or two later. 

I recall Ultimate Dragoon, Megaro Arm, Spark Knight, Ultimate Saizo, Gekiryu-Oh and Ultimate Frostic Dranzer as the first wave by Hasbro (with the very first being the transparant versions in case of Gekiryu-Oh and Spark Knight and later versions are opaque and not see-through) 

Makendo, Polta and Bistool were released, by Hasbro, somewhat later with the V-Force Beyblades. 

The inner sheets included in the Hasbro boxes also state this. This means you will not find the last three ones in boxes that resemble the first ones. (And even in the first ones there is a difference in those with the name on the body of the box and those with the name on the cardboard on top of the box). 

Good luck with your search! 
Of that very first wave also my favorite is #15 Bakushin-Oh. Terrible in the arena, but goddamn I like the look of that Attack Ring. 
I also have the black-gold recolour, but I know there are yellow, green and orange recolours that were in the elusive very first Random Booster by Takara. 
There is an orange recolor on YHJ for 400 euro’s, but that’s waaaay too expensive.