[Buying]  Looking for beyblades to buy (accepts good quality fakes)

i am looking for inexpensive beys to buy that are in good condition(not broken)
i am willing to buy fakes as well as long as they are of good quality(all gimicks from the actual tt bey are on said bey)
dm me pictures of the beys
thnks
Which beyblades are you looking for? I still have old beyblades from the very first season and was thinking about selling them, but I heard they are worth much more now.
(Apr. 19, 2022  3:12 PM)Mizuumi_Ren Wrote: Which beyblades are you looking for? I still have old beyblades from the very first season and was thinking about selling them, but I heard they are worth much more now.

doesn't matter what beys
(May. 25, 2022  6:24 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2022  3:12 PM)Mizuumi_Ren Wrote: Which beyblades are you looking for? I still have old beyblades from the very first season and was thinking about selling them, but I heard they are worth much more now.

doesn't matter what beys

I just got a flame dangerous and since I heard it broke a lot I had to kinda glue the underside of the blades so they don't fall off.

Pretty much fixed mine. And the burst stopper was on the wrong way so I had to fix that too.

Here's the video - *FLAME* Dangerous Belial ASMR | Beyblade Burst DB - YouTube
(May. 26, 2022  2:18 AM)Nichi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2022  6:24 PM)micksterfist Wrote: doesn't matter what beys

I just got a flame dangerous and since I heard it broke a lot I had to kinda glue the underside of the blades so they don't fall off.

Pretty much fixed mine. And the burst stopper was on the wrong way so I had to fix that too.

i was originally talking about metal fight beys
i would buy this, but i'm out of money
maybe when i get some more money
how much did you want for it?
(May. 26, 2022  2:08 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(May. 26, 2022  2:18 AM)Nichi Wrote: I just got a flame dangerous and since I heard it broke a lot I had to kinda glue the underside of the blades so they don't fall off.

i was originally talking about metal fight beys
i would buy this, but i'm out of money
maybe when i get some more money
how much did you want for it?

What do you mean? Also I know some good fake metal fight beys as well
What Beys are you interested in? I can provide links to real ones.
(May. 28, 2022  6:06 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: What Beys are you interested in? I can provide links to real ones.

beys like variaries, diablo nemesis, proto nemesis, any 4d beys

thanks .

also zero g beys
I have a bunch of Beyblades for sale all MfB good prices message me. If you have like a discord or someone kind or just on world Beyblade

(May. 31, 2022  2:21 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(May. 28, 2022  6:06 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: What Beys are you interested in? I can provide links to real ones.

beys like variaries, diablo nemesis, proto nemesis, any 4d beys

thanks                                          .

also zero g beys
If ur looking for 4d I have big bang Pegasus, hell kerbecs, phantom Orion, fang Leone, beat lynx, meteo Ldrago