[Buying]  Looking for Rakuten Global Middleman?

Hello. I'm looking for someone to help me with Rakuten Global. I made an account but it's not letting me check out. I have one particular bey i want to buy and it's kind of expensive. Can someone who has experience with middle-manning to other countries please help?
Hey,
That's weird actually. There is no Middleman needed if buying from Rakuten Global. As items listed on Rakuten Global Website can be shipped worldwide Directly By EMS !!!
Any Error your getting ? are you using PayPal as the payment method ?
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:21 PM)Burst Wrote: Hey,
That's weird actually. There is no Middleman needed if buying from Rakuten Global. As items listed on Rakuten Global Website can be shipped worldwide Directly By EMS !!!
I'll try again and see. No I'm not using PayPal, I'm using a Visa credit card. Now it won't let me sign in and it says:

[Sorry, you cannot continue shopping due to the system error. Please go back to Shopping Cart and order item(s) again. (E-1)]
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:23 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
I'll try again and see. No I'm not using PayPal, I'm using a Visa credit card.
I would suggest you to go by PayPal if possible . There is no Problem using a Visa Credit card though.
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:24 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:23 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
I'll try again and see. No I'm not using PayPal, I'm using a Visa credit card.
I would suggest you to go by PayPal if possible . There is no Problem using a Visa Credit card though.
I can't there's no option for it.
Let me know exactly what you are trying to purchase, because unless you reside in a country that they do not accept, Rakuten Global ships directly to you no problem.
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Let me know exactly what you are trying to purchase, because unless you reside in a country that they do not accept, Rakuten Global ships directly to you no problem.
I add the bey to my cart, then when I go to checkout it has me login again (after I already did) but then it gives me that error message. I wanted to use a member coupon but I have to login to use it, but I can't even get that far.

Edit: I'm trying to buy a Driger F Metal Masters NIB and it says they ship to USA.
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:30 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Let me know exactly what you are trying to purchase, because unless you reside in a country that they do not accept, Rakuten Global ships directly to you no problem.
I add the bey to my cart, then when I go to checkout it has me login again (after I already did) but then it gives me that error message. I wanted to use a member coupon but I have to login to use it, but I can't even get that far.

Edit: I'm trying to buy a Driger F Metal Masters NIB and it says they ship to USA.
Can you give me the Product Links If possible let me try from my side ! and See if I am able to order or is there really any problem Going on ?
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:34 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:30 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:

Can you give me the Product Links If possible let me try from my side ! and See if I am able to order or is there really any problem Going on ?
You'll notice the coupon at the top, I wanted to use that. Here:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/toybox/item/toy0221/
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:35 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:34 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:30 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I add the bey to my cart, then when I go to checkout it has me login again (after I already did) but then it gives me that error message. I wanted to use a member coupon but I have to login to use it, but I can't even get that far.

Oh yes I am able to checkout and reach the Page where you select the Payment Method and apply the Coupon.
I don't know what Problem is coming from that side. Can you Post a ScreenShot of the error your getting if possible ?
I didn't get any problem from this side and also Toybox Doesn't offer PayPal As a Payment method just checked it from the Store Information Page.

If after trying lots of time still its not working then You can use Zenmarket. I can surely help you with that.
Hm, it only gave me an error when I added another item from another store I already bought from to my cart. When I removed the item from toybox, the other item now worked. Do you know if your cart has items from multiple shops at the moment?
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it only gave me an error when I added another item from another store I already bought from to my cart. When I removed the item from toybox, the other item now worked. Do you know if your cart has items from multiple shops at the moment?

It only has the one Driger F beyblade.
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it only gave me an error when I added another item from another store I already bought from to my cart. When I removed the item from toybox, the other item now worked. Do you know if your cart has items from multiple shops at the moment?
Actually yes I had some items in the cart so before adding I removed some items I had added from marchenshop.
And then added the item from the link provided by Sharkee.
It did work too !!!
Sharkee try that if possible.
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:44 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:35 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:34 PM)Burst Wrote: Can you give me the Product Links If possible let me try from my side ! and See if I am able to order or is there really any problem Going on ?
Oh yes I am able to checkout and reach the Page where you select the Payment Method and apply the Coupon.
I don't know what Problem is coming from that side. Can you Post a ScreenShot of the error your getting if possible ?
I didn't get any problem from this side and also Toybox Doesn't offer PayPal As a Payment method just checked it from the Store Information Page.

If after trying lots of time still its not working then You can use Zenmarket. I can surely help you with that.
It said exactly what I said above on a white background. "[Sorry, you cannot continue shopping due to the system error. Please go back to Shopping Cart and order item(s) again. (E-1)]"
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:52 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:44 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:35 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: You'll notice the coupon at the top, I wanted to use that. Here:

It said exactly what I said above on a white background. "[Sorry, you cannot continue shopping due to the system error. Please go back to Shopping Cart and order item(s) again. (E-1)]"
Maybe its kind of Server Error at this time or Session error. You can surely try later then too if your not able to Order Then you will have to use a Middleman Service.
(Apr. 06, 2016  7:11 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:52 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:44 PM)Burst Wrote: Oh yes I am able to checkout and reach the Page where you select the Payment Method and apply the Coupon.

Maybe its kind of Server Error at this time or Session error. You can surely try later then too if your not able to Order Then you will have to use a Middleman Service.
I think I figured it out. It was the computer I was on. It was a company computer so maybe they blocked buying stuff online. It works on my PC.
(Apr. 07, 2016  2:00 PM)sharkee9 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  7:11 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:52 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: It said exactly what I said above on a white background. "[Sorry, you cannot continue shopping due to the system error. Please go back to Shopping Cart and order item(s) again. (E-1)]"
I think I figured it out. It was the computer I was on. It was a company computer so maybe they blocked buying stuff online. It works on my PC.
Ahh The company maybe has blocked online shopping hah ? Or maybe making Payments Online.
But as the problem is solved now I hope you were able to order the Product.

Cheers !!!
Burst.