[Buying]  Looking for MFB Beyblades or parts

It's been a while since I was last involved in Beyblade, and I'm really looking to up my collection.

As of right now, I'm looking to collect some beys that I've really wanted or specific parts i'm looking to create beys with. I'm located in Toronto and I'd be willing to pay extra if I could make the purchase through meetups at a tournament or whatnot. 

Give me prices and we'll negotiate
I'd prefer takara beys and NIB unless stated otherwise. (In most cases used is OK so long as its not seriously kek'd)
Bolded items are ones that I really want
AND if you have other MFB's not on this list, i might be interested too, I'm really open to anything.

Beyblades:
Rock Leone 145 WB (Hasbro + NIB only; was my first beyblade but I lost it and I want a new one for sentimental reasons whatnot)
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Phantom Orion BD
Big Bang Pegasus FD
Variares DD
Blitz Unicorno 100 RSF
Flash Sagittario 230 WD
Scythe Kronos
Diablo Nemesis XD
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF 

Parts:
Metal Facebolts

Cygnus

Basalt
Variares
Blitz
Flash
Diablo
Kreis
Death
Duo

TH170
M145

Q
RS
RSF
RF
LRF
R2F
B:D
RDF

ALSO launchers + accessories appreciated
I have a bunch of bulk i could sell if you wanted it. Can take some pictures late tonight if youre interested.
(May. 07, 2018  11:00 PM)7rode Wrote: Hi! I have a bunch of the items that you are looking for:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m12390/m.html?_...ipg=&_from=

Hey, I just happened to see this right now.

I'll be heading over to take a look very soon!

(May. 08, 2018  1:45 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I have a bunch of bulk i could sell if you wanted it. Can take some pictures late tonight if youre interested.

Hey! I haven't been monitering this post but please do PM me with some pictures of what you have.
Have
Basalt horogium, Lightning L drago and scythe kronos (incoming instock)
Selling for USD8 each!
Pm if interested!