Revolve
Claw
Orbit
Unite
Zephyr
Variable (not worn down)

Hasbro parts ONLY
New or in good condition
I have a spare force and gravity, in new looking conditions, asking 6 for force 10 for gravity. Leave mw a message if you are interested fam
I have 3 layers, 5 discs, and 7 drivers that you are looking for. All of them are hasbro parts. What is your offer for them? And if you are interested I will post pics of them here but only if you intend to purchase.
I have the:
K2
D2
N2
Force
Heavy
Upper
Gravity
Yell
Defense
Zephyr
Revolve
Claw
Jaggy
Unite
(Not worn) Variable.

Just tell me what you would offer for all of these, and if I like the deal I post the pictures of the parts with my username on paper next to it. (since those are rules) then we'll go from there
(Mar. 10, 2018  11:39 PM)Tahka Wrote: Do you have Variable if how much?
are you asking me?

(Mar. 10, 2018  10:38 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: I have 3 layers, 5 discs, and 7 drivers that you are looking for. All of them are hasbro parts. What is your offer for them? And if you are interested I will post pics of them here but only if you intend to purchase.
I have the:
K2
D2
N2
Force
Heavy
Upper
Gravity
Yell
Defense
Zephyr
Revolve
Claw
Jaggy
Unite
(Not worn) Variable.

Just tell me what you would offer for all of these, and if I like the deal I post the pictures of the parts with my username on paper next to it. (since those are rules) then we'll go from there