[Buying]  Looking for Hasbro Burst Beys

So I'm just recently getting back into the hobby and I've decided to just keep it Hasbro for the time being. All I've been able to find is Hypersphere and Speed Storm so far.

I'm basically looking for any Valkyrie, any Spriggan mainly S3, any Wyvern mainly W3, Drain Fafnir, and Lost Loginus. I'm also interested in the plastic gen remakes, Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger, and Wolborg.

I'm also in need of parts as well, I have no frames and I need some drivers, specifically Xtreme, Atomic, and Bearing.

I'll be interested in looking at whatever you may have to offer. I'll buy a TT Bey if the price is right but I mainly want Hasbro.
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:27 PM)thomasthetoole Wrote: So I'm just recently getting back into the hobby and I've decided to just keep it Hasbro for the time being. All I've been able to find is Hypersphere and Speed Storm so far.

I'm basically looking for any Valkyrie, any Spriggan mainly S3, any Wyvern mainly W3, Drain Fafnir, and Lost Loginus. I'm also interested in the plastic gen remakes, Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger, and Wolborg.

I'm also in need of parts as well, I have no frames and I need some drivers, specifically Xtreme, Atomic, and Bearing.

I'll be interested in looking at whatever you may have to offer. I'll buy a TT Bey if the price is right but I mainly want Hasbro.

I would look on amazon or ebay for hasbro beys.
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:29 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:27 PM)thomasthetoole Wrote: So I'm just recently getting back into the hobby and I've decided to just keep it Hasbro for the time being. All I've been able to find is Hypersphere and Speed Storm so far.

Amazon is decent but they dont have what I want, and Ebay is just playing the waiting game until I find someone selling what I want. I dont care if they're used or not that's why I posted here.
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:43 PM)thomasthetoole Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:29 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I would look on amazon or ebay for hasbro beys.

Amazon is decent but they dont have what I want, and Ebay is just playing the waiting game until I find someone selling what I want. I dont care if they're used or not that's why I posted here.

You could look on target.
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:29 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

aliexpress is much cheaper
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:23 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:29 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I would look on amazon or ebay for hasbro beys.

aliexpress is much cheaper

Yeah but aliexpress has a bad reputation from what I've heard. It's up to you though.
I have mulitple Valtryeks, Spryzens, and Fafnirs

Those are outdated stuff. Maybe if you’re super duper lucky you might find some of what you’re looking for at target, but lost Longinus is a no-go and so are the plastic gen remakes.

I'd recommend target, my mom works at target but i rarely go there to buy beys, i always by tt, i only have 10 hasbro, oh and make sure you shop online when it comes to target
Like others have said, it’s gonna be difficult to find these. Especially if you are looking for new. And you ate going to pay through the nose. Specifically drain fafnir and any legend spryzen or spryzen requiem, any of the switch strike Beyblades you’re gonna be paying big-time. Even just getting Atomic will be difficult. I believe it was only offered two times. Once on tornado Wyvron, and the other in a game stop exclusive multi pack. So you’re gonna be paying probably at least $30 for Wyvron. That multipack is cool too though.
I will tell you this, one place you can check is Barnes and Noble. They still have some switch strike Beyblade’s on the shelf. You can even check online Before going there, because their online website will tell you specifically if they do have the switch strike Beyblade’s in stock. They won’t tell you which ones they have, but it will tell you if they have some. The Barnes and Noble by me only has the newer switch strike, like the last one to come out like treptune zeutron, but I’ve heard of areas like out west near Las Vegas where they still have old legend spryzen and stuff like that in stock in the stores.
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have mulitple Valtryeks, Spryzens, and Fafnirs

Are you selling, and can you provide pics?
(Feb. 03, 2021  5:18 AM)thomasthetoole Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  9:46 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have mulitple Valtryeks, Spryzens, and Fafnirs

Are you selling, and can you provide pics?

Well, I do have a recolor of Genesis Valtryek if that is your thing. I just really want the OG color of G Valtryek, but I do not think I can sell..... I will DM you sometime with photos and such if I can.
Honestly, I recommend Beysandbricks.com for hasbro beys, they sell Takara ones too. Amazon, Ebay, Target and Walmart aren't the only ones that sell hasbro beys.
(Feb. 04, 2021  5:20 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Honestly, I recommend Beysandbricks.com for hasbro beys, they sell Takara ones too. Amazon, Ebay, Target and Walmart aren't the only ones that sell hasbro beys.

Yea I seen they had Hasbro product which I think is awesome. Nothing I really want though asides maybe Turbo Spryzen but it's still a good site imo.