[Buying]  Looking for Dragoon MSUV

These seem to be rare, and most of all, EXPENSIVE! Does anybody have a reasonably priced Dragoon MSUV? If so, we could negotiate.
Bump bump bumpity to the bump.
Don't count on it. That beyblade is very expensive, atleast $150 easily.
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:31 AM)BubloZX Wrote: Don't count on it. That beyblade is very expensive, atleast $150 easily.

Sadly, you are correct. I guess I'll head to the purchase consultation thread and ask about other HMS's.
By the way, you cannot "bump" a topic unless at least forty-eight hours have passed since the last post.
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, you cannot "bump" a topic unless at least forty-eight hours have passed since the last post.

So sorry, didn't think it would be such a big deal. I will make sure to wait 2 days next time.
undefined
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:43 AM)Falchy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, you cannot "bump" a topic unless at least forty-eight hours have passed since the last post.

So sorry, didn't think it would be such a big deal. I will make sure to wait 2 days next time.

I just ordered the remaining 4 of these for $16 each today!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/7884067...00_s00_i00
(Oct. 26, 2012  2:58 AM)BubloZX Wrote: undefined
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:43 AM)Falchy Wrote:

How did you find that? And for $16? I applaud you.
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:18 AM)Falchy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:43 AM)Falchy Wrote: So sorry, didn't think it would be such a big deal. I will make sure to wait 2 days next time.

I was looking for dragoon MS and I came across that seller who at one point only dealt in Korea now he deals worldwide.

(Oct. 26, 2012  3:26 AM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:18 AM)Falchy Wrote:

I was looking for dragoon MS and I came across that seller who at one point only dealt in Korea now he deals worldwide.

Well, if you are looking to sell one and make a profit, PM me.
There was a NIB Takara original white Dragoon MSUV along with an entire lot of NIB plastic beyblades that sold bidding profit for about less than $125.00 in USD worldwide s&h! Yep I'd give great props to whom won it, haha. Sometimes it's good to check on eBay you know.
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:42 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: There was a NIB Takara original white Dragoon MSUV along with an entire lot of NIB plastic beyblades that sold bidding profit for about less than $125.00 in USD worldwide s&h! Yep I'd give great props to whom won it, haha. Sometimes it's good to check on eBay you know.

Wow.... that sounds like a steal. But yeah, I check eBay frequently. Sadly, there are 2 of them, running for either $160 or $400. A blader should never have to pay that much for one bey.
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:47 AM)Falchy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:42 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: There was a NIB Takara original white Dragoon MSUV along with an entire lot of NIB plastic beyblades that sold bidding profit for about less than $125.00 in USD worldwide s&h! Yep I'd give great props to whom won it, haha. Sometimes it's good to check on eBay you know.

Wow.... that sounds like a steal. But yeah, I check eBay frequently. Sadly, there are 2 of them, running for either $160 or $400. A blader should never have to pay that much for one bey.

Try international eBay sites like in Australia sometimes there's always something good poping out rarely though. Also it's the epic steal for such a great NIB lot and all Takara brand as well; there were Flash Leopard, Trygle, Rock Bison, three MFB package, and of course NIB Takara original white Dragoon MSUV. Grin
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:50 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:47 AM)Falchy Wrote:

Try international eBay sites like in Australia sometimes there's always something good poping out rarely though. Also it's the epic steal for such a great NIB lot and all Takara brand as well; there were Flash Leopard, Trygle, Rock Bison, three MFB package, and of course NIB Takara original white Dragoon MSUV. Grin

Thank you for the tips. And that NIB lot sounds just like what I need. Wink
Your welcome, remember to check on eBay both in the US and international, cause I've bought two Dragoon GTs 1 Hasbro and 1 Takara both in good used condition with there turbo winders, launchers, and ripcords plus a free epic gift from one of the sellers a NIB Hasbro Dragoon S for about less than $45.00 each with s&h. Wink
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:55 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Your welcome, remember to check on eBay both in the US and international, cause I've bought two Dragoon GTs 1 Hasbro and 1 Takara both in good used condition with there turbo winders, launchers, and ripcords plus a free epic gift from one of the sellers a NIB Hasbro Dragoon S for about less than $45.00 each with s&h. Wink

You have persuaded me. Time to go check international eBay! Joyful_2
Best of luck to you. Hopefully you do manage to buy a Dragoon MSUV especially if it's NIB by Takara. Smile

Also if you want international help contact OkinawamTS here in WBO he does middleman service which means he'll try to find and buy items that you can't managed to buy due to language help especially from Japan, and he's from there so make a contact with him if you did further help on that ok.
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:08 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Best of luck to you. Hopefully you do manage to buy a Dragoon MSUV especially if it's NIB by Takara. Smile

Also if you want international help contact OkinawamTS here in WBO he does middleman service which means he'll try to find and buy items that you can't managed to buy due to language help especially from Japan, and he's from there so make a contact with him if you did further help on that ok.

Thank you. I owe you one. And I may have to contact him, thanks.
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:15 AM)Falchy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:08 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Best of luck to you. Hopefully you do manage to buy a Dragoon MSUV especially if it's NIB by Takara. Smile

Your greatly welcome. OkinawamTS is a great seller he delivers his products with great care and fast too, so you can trust him in full alright, because I've bought my first GT blade from him which is Dranzer GT! Grin
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:19 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:15 AM)Falchy Wrote:

Your greatly welcome. OkinawamTS is a great seller he delivers his products with great care and fast too, so you can trust him in full alright, because I've bought my first GT blade from him which is Dranzer GT! Grin

Very nice. I took your advice and found a lot for about 20-30$ containing Dragoon MS! Too bad its not MSUV.
But at least it's something right, remember there's always something try typing different types of words like 'beyblade collection' etc. There was a lot on eBay with Dranzer GT and Dragoon MS that sold about less than $95.00 in USD.
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:38 AM)Falchy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:19 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:15 AM)Falchy Wrote: Thank you. I owe you one. And I may have to contact him, thanks.

Very nice. I took your advice and found a lot for about 20-30$ containing Dragoon MS! Too bad its not MSUV.

In all honesty MS is the better blade anyway. It has better survival and it doesn't trip over itself as much as msuv. And what I mean but that is because of msuv's wider rubber tip it often loses its spin instantly if hit with enough force. There is even a video on youtube with dragoon MS owning msuv by drigergt. The Dragoon mf in my opinion is better all around because of its weight and higher endurance/survival skills due to its hardder and heavier rubber tip

lol talking about survival for a rubber tip. It has more power so if you have the skill to use it MSUV is the better one to have.
(Oct. 26, 2012  1:29 PM)Ultra Wrote: lol talking about survival for a rubber tip. It has more power so if you have the skill to use it MSUV is the better one to have.

Survival for a rubber tip is more useful then you think. Dragoon MSUV while the king of speed and attack, it often has a hard time knocking out heavier beys which most later hms beys are a lot heavier. And I've seen MSUV lose some key matches against dranzer and driger ms in the balance arena which shoould never happen, especially with the slide shoot technique. I'd much rather have a balance between speed and survival.
(Oct. 26, 2012  1:26 PM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:38 AM)Falchy Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  4:19 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Your greatly welcome. OkinawamTS is a great seller he delivers his products with great care and fast too, so you can trust him in full alright, because I've bought my first GT blade from him which is Dranzer GT! Grin

In all honesty MS is the better blade anyway. It has better survival and it doesn't trip over itself as much as msuv. And what I mean but that is because of msuv's wider rubber tip it often loses its spin instantly if hit with enough force. There is even a video on youtube with dragoon MS owning msuv by drigergt. The Dragoon mf in my opinion is better all around because of its weight and higher endurance/survival skills due to its hardder and heavier rubber tip

I just love the whole speed demon kind of beyblade, but yeah, I've seen MSUV lose some and win some.