[Buying]  Looking for Cho-Z level chips

I'm looking for level chips and I'm hoping that someone here has one or knows where I can get a decent deal. I've looked online but pricing seems to be a bit extreme. Hope everyone is well and thanks for your time
(Feb. 28, 2023  8:15 AM)GulfCoastBlader Wrote: I'm looking for level chips and I'm hoping that someone here has one or knows where I can get a decent deal. I've looked online but pricing seems to be a bit extreme. Hope everyone is well and thanks for your time

Your best bet will probably be either the translucent yellow one from the June 2018 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Immortal Guide Book, or trying to find someone selling a confirmed Emperor Forneus pull from RBV13 https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor...or_Survive
(Feb. 28, 2023  11:12 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2023  8:15 AM)GulfCoastBlader Wrote: I'm looking for level chips and I'm hoping that someone here has one or knows where I can get a decent deal. I've looked online but pricing seems to be a bit extreme. Hope everyone is well and thanks for your time

Your best bet will probably be either the translucent yellow one from the June 2018 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Immortal Guide Book, or trying to find someone selling a confirmed Emperor Forneus pull from RBV13 https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor...or_Survive

Yeah I know which ones to look for but the problem is I'm trying to find one at a decent price. I know it's a somewhat difficult part to obtain but 40 to 50 is way too much. Just trying to find them at a reasonable price without the insane markup
(Mar. 11, 2023  2:10 AM)Spinning Lego Wrote: Have you tried Ebay?

That's so wierd I just got this notification now even though that answer was in March smh site needs to be reworked lol thanks but I managed to find a nice baby blue level chip for a much cheaper price than ebay has listed
Dang, but I'm glad to hear you found one, which bey did you put it on?

Just get someone to 3d print you some that are accurate.
(May. 15, 2023  10:55 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote:

Just get someone to 3d print you some that are accurate.
If I did that I'd be disqualified the second I used it in a wbo tournament. It's all good though I got one now