[Buying]  Looking for BB-10 attack stadium

Who has the best price? Shipping included of course.
I moved this into the [Buying] sub forum.
Its 30 bucks:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SHOP-TOR...D-21-08-12

Plus shipping, I doubt it would surpass 50$ (which is the average price, non-shipped).
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:48 AM)Uwik Wrote: I moved this into the [Buying] sub forum.

Thank you! Smile
I actually think your best bet is getting a Galaxy Pegasis DX set. On ebay you can get it for $39 with free shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-Metal-F...3a71112e3f
This is cheaper than most individual BB-10s, plus you get a Galaxy Pegasus, grip, and beylauncher.
anyone know where to get a cheap either used or new stadium that is tourament legal? i have a amazon account but i havent found any cheap stadiums on there but then again i do not know what to look for really lol (im a hasbro user pretty much)
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:38 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: anyone know where to get a cheap either used or new stadium that is tourament legal? i have a amazon account but i havent found any cheap stadiums on there but then again i do not know what to look for really lol (im a hasbro user pretty much)

Please don't barge yourself onto other people's buying threads. Edit your own, and use that.

Check out this topic for great eBay sellers to buy from. It should help you find some cheap Beyblade tops, stadiums, etc. (This statement also goes for this topic starter).

angelusbichi, If you can't find any tournament legal BeyStadiums from there and want to keep searching, make sure to find the Attack Stadium, Balance Stadium or Triple Battle Type Stadium. Those are the only legal BeyStadiums for universal WBO play.

(Oct. 04, 2012  1:51 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:38 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: anyone know where to get a cheap either used or new stadium that is tourament legal? i have a amazon account but i havent found any cheap stadiums on there but then again i do not know what to look for really lol (im a hasbro user pretty much)

Please don't barge yourself onto other people's buying threads. Edit your own, and use that.

Check out this topic for great eBay sellers to buy from. It should help you find some cheap Beyblade tops, stadiums, etc. (This statement also goes for this topic starter).

angelusbichi, If you can't find any tournament legal BeyStadiums from there and want to keep searching, make sure to find the Attack Stadium, Balance Stadium or Triple Battle Type Stadium. Those are the only legal BeyStadiums for universal WBO play.

sorry i did not know i was doing that i thought this was just a thread for buying stadiums since this is where the buying forum was and such and thanks for the link sorry again