[Buying]  Looking For: PURPLE AND RED STADIUM WALLS and MFB and Burst Beyblades/Accessories

Hello! I am Joshil100 from YouTube!

I'm looking for the following AUTHENTIC in GOOD CONDITION beys/accessories:

Metal Fight Beyblade

Red Beystadium Walls
Purple Beystadium Walls
Wyang(s)
Rev Up Launcher
TT Tattoed Genbull Facebolt

Beyblade Burst

Neptune Armed Zephyr
Red Heavy
Zephyr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have anything, please comment down below or simply message me through the WBO.
OR you could email me at: thejoshil100@gmail.com

RULES:
Only paying through PayPal
Only trading if you live in the USA

Thank you!
Umm.......... just wondering why do you want this???
(Apr. 24, 2014  10:09 PM)Exotics King Wrote: Umm.......... just wondering why do you want this???

Lol I just need it so I look cool at WBO tournaments. And I'd like to an HD edited professional review of it considering that there aren't many. 😜
Bump
Actually if you're trying to look cool for wbo tournaments, which you shouldn't be saying, because people may think you are trying to be a show off, but honestly, don't bother with it!!!!!!!!! it is OK and everything, but i does not have enough room for me, so do not recommend this, and this will make you look like a metal fusion geek as well, and it will not make anyone look cool at all, trust me!!!!!!!!!!! but you should try to get a case, if you are going to try a case, then maybe go check Dollarama, Walmart, i kinda forgot about other places, but try those twoTongue_out
Bump
(Apr. 25, 2014  10:06 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Actually if you're trying to look cool for wbo tournaments, which you shouldn't be saying, because people may think you are trying to be a show off, but honestly, don't bother with it!!!!!!!!! it is OK and everything, but i does not have enough room for me, so do not recommend this, and this will make you look like a metal fusion geek as well, and it will not make anyone look cool at all, trust me!!!!!!!!!!! but you should try to get a case, if you are going to try a case, then maybe go check Dollarama, Walmart, i kinda forgot about other places, but try those twoTongue_out

Guys, if he wants it, he wants it. No need judging him Tongue_out. Saying it will make him look like a geek is extremely rude IMO Tongue_out

Btw you can only bump a thread every 48 hours.
Bump
Forty-eight hours really need to have passed before you can 'bump' this topic too ...
Bump
Bump
(Apr. 26, 2014  8:26 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2014  10:06 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Actually if you're trying to look cool for wbo tournaments, which you shouldn't be saying, because people may think you are trying to be a show off, but honestly, don't bother with it!!!!!!!!! it is OK and everything, but i does not have enough room for me, so do not recommend this, and this will make you look like a metal fusion geek as well, and it will not make anyone look cool at all, trust me!!!!!!!!!!! but you should try to get a case, if you are going to try a case, then maybe go check Dollarama, Walmart, i kinda forgot about other places, but try those twoTongue_out

Guys, if he wants it, he wants it. No need judging him Tongue_out. Saying it will make him look like a geek is extremely rude IMO Tongue_out

Btw you can only bump a thread every 48 hours.
Sorry, you've got a point thereConfused but still i do not recomend buying this!
Bump
BUMP!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
I still have Dark Bull and I've sent pictures...will you please answer? This is bad business. Unhappy
(May. 24, 2014  6:31 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: I still have Dark Bull and I've sent pictures...will you please answer? This is bad business. Unhappy

You blocked me because I said I don't want a fake bey! What the heck man! I want the string launcher so calm down and unblock me!

(Apr. 24, 2014  5:33 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Hello! I am Joshil100 from YouTube!

I'm looking for a Rapid Deploy Case. I think it has only been made from
Hasbro. ANYWAYS, it has to be brand new NIB or mint condition from the Metal Fusion or Metal
Masters series!

If you have one, please comment down below or simply message me through the WBO.
OR you could email me at: thejoshil100@gmail.com

I will either trade something reasonable for it or buy it from you. I will pay around $10 for it depending on its condition.

Here is a picture of one on Walmart's website: http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Me...e/14676002

Also, I'm looking for the following AUTHENTIC in GOOD CONDITION beys:
Beypointer
Dark Bull
Basalt Horogium
White Launcher Grip
Black Launcher Grip
Blitz Unicorno
Flame Saggitario
L-Drago Destroy
Beat Lynx (4D)
Death Quetzalcoatl (4D)
Gladiator Bahamdia
MSF's
String Launcher LR
Greenish String launcher

Thank you!

I cam trade you a L/R String Launcher and a Black Hasbro Grip with a Hasbro red grip rubber!
(May. 24, 2014  6:31 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: I still have Dark Bull and I've sent pictures...will you please answer? This is bad business. Unhappy

You blocked me! How am u supposed to reply to your message!
(May. 25, 2014  11:14 AM)princebeyblade Wrote: i have one
a rapid deploy case?man those things are mad rare, no wonder he wants them, can't even find em on eBay
(May. 25, 2014  11:14 AM)princebeyblade Wrote: i have one

Message me please
Bump!