[Buying]  Looking For Dragoon Galaxy

this has been my favorite Bey since i was like 7, and i'm looking for one.

-loose
-preferred with launcher, but without is ok
-maximum i'm willing to pay is $55
-must be listed on a service such as eBay or Mecari
(Jul. 27, 2022  1:47 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: this has been my favorite Bey since i was like 7, and i'm looking for one.

-loose

I have one but the engine gear broke and the parts inside of the engine gear went missing when I was trying to fix it. Everything else works tho.
(Jul. 27, 2022  1:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2022  1:47 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: this has been my favorite Bey since i was like 7, and i'm looking for one.

-loose

I have one but the engine gear broke and the parts inside of the engine gear went missing when I was trying to fix it. Everything else works tho.

shoot. the engine gear's the coolest part. i might be able to find it separately tho
(Jul. 27, 2022  2:30 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2022  1:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have one but the engine gear broke and the parts inside of the engine gear went missing when I was trying to fix it. Everything else works tho.

shoot. the engine gear's the coolest part. i might be able to find it separately tho
I can just sell you all the parts but the engine gear.
(Jul. 27, 2022  3:20 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2022  2:30 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: shoot. the engine gear's the coolest part. i might be able to find it separately tho
I can just sell you all the parts but the engine gear.

that sounds good, i might consider that. how much are you willing to sell it for tho?
I just have to find the used price and cut it in half for you