[Buying]  Lookin for a Rare Blade

Hey, I'v been looking for a good while now a very rare blade, if anyone is willing to sell it please tell me. I'm looking for Dragoon Grip Attacker.

I have no problems with condition as long as it isn't broken, and has at least some of the rubber on its tip, it doesn't even need the weight disk, as long as its the base and attack ring, and hopefully the bit chip.

I am willing to buy it, but I will need to hear how much you want for it, I understand that it can be pricey.

Please reply to this if you are willing to sell it, or know someone who is.

My Email is wdragonlord@yahoo.com if you need to contact me via email.

Other contact info:

Youtube - Synkro234

Skype - masterlucario234 - Rio

Thanks in advanced.

Thanks to Tris for suggesting I make this thread here.
I know Serotonin has a NIB Hasbro Grip Attacker that he may be willing to sell, contact him, although he's not on very often any more.

(To find him use the search function, and go to 'Search by username')
(Jun. 29, 2012  10:17 PM)BlackCat Wrote: I know Serotonin has a NIB Hasbro Grip Attacker that she may be willing to sell, contact her, although she's not on very often any more.

(To find her use the search function, and go to 'Search by username')

He's a dude IIRC Wink
(Jun. 29, 2012  10:20 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  10:17 PM)BlackCat Wrote: I know Serotonin has a NIB Hasbro Grip Attacker that she may be willing to sell, contact her, although she's not on very often any more.

(To find her use the search function, and go to 'Search by username')

He's a dude IIRC Wink

Oh my bad, some one who referred me to Serotonin when I was interested in the grip attacker referred to him as a 'she'.

Fixed my last post.