[Buying]  Launchers, Any HMS beys and Dragoon MS and parts or colors *Prefix

anyone got them??
Used
Worn
Mint
Parts of the beyblade
You can get Driger MS and Draciel MS from dimsum2u and Dranzer MS from Korean sellers. dimsum2u sells his HMS Beys for $7-8 shipped and the Korean sellers sell them for about $17 shipped. dimsum2u sells Takara Tomy and the Korean sellers sell Sono Kong, all are official so no worries. Smile
You'll struggle to get a Dragoon MS/UV though.

Expect to pay significantly high prices.
Thanks. i just bought a Gaia Dragoon Smile
There's a lot on eBay with like 6 or 7 uncommon HMS blades.
lol well i bought a gaia dragoon on ebay.
Hah if you wanted that, you should have bought dimsum2u's 3 pack of Driger MS, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS. It's incredibly cheap as well.
lol its like 40 bucks though
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:45 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: lol its like 40 bucks though

What do you even know how to convert prices?(I seriously don't know how you screw this up Chief - Hmm ... ) It's $20 and $25 at most
hi guys i live in hong kong the shop near my home sells HMS driger, HMS draciel,HMS gaia dragoon each only for $9HKD!!!!!!! Cheap!!
Yes but he doesn't live in HK so how is that going to help him?
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:24 AM)kingdom27 Wrote: hi guys i live in hong kong the shop near my home sells HMS driger, HMS draciel,HMS gaia dragoon each only for $9HKD!!!!!!! Cheap!!
yea i live in Alexandria, Virginia US. Im trying to find smeone very cheap. Hopefully fast too
just pm if you have a Dranzer MS or a Dragoon MSUV (i will pay and give you a beyblade in return for a dragoon msuv)
I've got a mint dranzer ms for sale.
ok new plan.
BUYING USED DRAGOON MS (NOT MSUV UNLESS YOU GOT ONE)
BUYING USED DRANZER MS.
CONDITIONS: I DONT CARE ABOUT THE STICKERS(well i kinda do not to worn out)

IF YOU HAVE PARTS OF A DRAGOON MS/UV I WILL BUY THOSE TOO
I HAVE 20$ LIVE IN ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA (USA)

(dont hog the dragoons people) lol
Your guaranteed out of luck for Dragoon, like I said before u can find a Dranzer MS brand new for $20 Dragoon MS is going to cost double for what you have for used
yea i noticed but im not going higher than 35 though. thats just too much for a bey dude. so yea if you have dragoon MU/MSUV or parts of them, im not going higher than 35 usd
better take it off your list, then. =P It's a lot rarer due to the lack of production.
Dragoon MS/UV/MF ORANGE/RED/BLUE/BLACK/GRAY
anyone got them??
Used
Worn
Mint
Parts of the beyblade
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:47 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:45 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: lol its like 40 bucks though

What do you even know how to convert prices?(I seriously don't know how you screw this up Chief - Hmm ... ) It's $20 and $25 at most

lol i remembered when it was 40 shipped guess he changed the price

EDIT: i have a dragoon MF going for 30 rite now pm if ur intersted
sigh any have Dragoon MS or MSUV
in parts(AR,WD,RC,Bit Chip)
Used
Worn
Mint
Parts of the beyblade
ok Well i got the WD and AR i just need RC plzzzz and bit
THANKS FOGOT!!! for AR and WD