[Buying]  LOOKING FOR 10 DISC!

If you're willing to part with your 10 Core Disc, I'll be happy to buy it from you.

Please Private Message me.
There's a eBay seller called 3.style that sells new Beyblade releases in separate parts. I just brought a friction driver from them a week ago and I'm getting it tomorrow. They also have the part you're looking for the 10 disk. I'll tell you if the part is real so maybe you can get what you want from them
Coming back to this: The part I got is real with the same packaging it comes in with revive pheonix. So overall I think it wouldn't be too bad if you considered getting your disc from them. It's about 7 dollars overall with shipping and mine came in a week
(Jul. 30, 2018  8:29 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Coming back to this: The part I got is real with the same packaging it comes in with revive pheonix. So overall I think it wouldn't be too bad if you considered getting your disc from them. It's about 7 dollars overall with shipping and mine came in a week

Thanks for helping! But I already found someone with a 10 Disc. I'll keep that seller in mind.