[Buying]  LMAO's Buying Thread! Looking for Rares and Competitive parts!

[Image: cooltext1161557449.png]

________________________________________________________________________________________

This is all I need or now, so please post here or PM if you have these parts (Bolded is necessary):

-Wyvang x2
-RS x2
-Phantom Orion Skeleton Version
- Scythe (Metal Fury)
-Duo (Metal Fury)
-Beylauncher L
-Beylauncher R (Black string blue beylauncher)

Looking for any of these in used, mint, or NIB.

Also, I have a lot that I can trade for different parts, just PM me!

Thanks, and I also have pretty much every part for MFB and Zero-G, so just message if you want to trade for something, and we can negotiate!

-I only pay by Paypal. (Or cash if you're from Toronto)

Thanks a lot!
(Dec. 28, 2012  10:37 PM)Gravity Wave Wrote: Is anyone selling Dark Knight Dragooon? I'm interested in buying one!

hi, GBP8.99/PC (FREE SHIPPING), so please PM me if you want it, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
Updated my first post, so everyone can see this thread. Didn't want to make a whole new thread for this. Please PM if you have a rev up launcher for sale, thanks Smile
Updated the OP with new things that are needed. Thanks!
Bump!
Bump! Updated OP!
OP Updated! PM me prices for HMS Beys!
OP Updates, PM me prices for all the things listed in the OP, thanks!
Bumpity bump, updated the OP with new things needed.

Thanks!
(Dec. 28, 2012  10:37 PM)LMAO Wrote: [Image: cooltext1160437413.png]

________________________________________________________________________________________

This is all I need or now, so please post here or PM if you have these parts:

() <--- Indicates the max amount I'd pay for it!

-Balro x2 ($10 each)
-Girago x2 ($10 each)
-Wyvang x2 ($10 each)
are you saying you would pay 10 dollars for one balro, one wyvang, or one girago?
check this: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-BBG24-ULT...m+beyblade out. you could get a girago, a wyvang, and two balros(which according to your post you would pay 40 dollars for 44.75, and get a ton of other parts with it if that helps.
also, get a new ewd here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...4d05306f06
I got dems(blue one) and black beypointer if you are interessed
(Aug. 22, 2013  7:10 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: I got dems(blue one) and black beypointer if you are interessed

PM sent, waiting for a reply! Smile

Updated OP!
Four HMS listed right now on eBay:

Wolborg MS
Advance Guardian
Advance Eterner
Dark Leopard MS

All are NIB. It's 10% off the eBay list price if you buy Paypal direct. PM me if interested.
Bump!

OP Updated!
I Have A Mint RF And A Mint R2F For $5.50 Each. Since You Are Getting Me The DX For $30 You Might As Well Give Me The Amount You Might Buy (For The Tips) Of The DX Set. Sounds Fair (If It Does Happen) Smile
(Aug. 31, 2013  12:29 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Have A Mint RF For $7.50. Since I'm Getting The DX Set From You For $30 Could You Just Give Me $7.50 Off The Set.

Eh, $7.50 isn't really a good price, especially since I can get one for $4.
Ok Then! 4 Dollars It Is Then Do You Want The R2F Also?
(Aug. 31, 2013  12:47 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Ok Then! 4 Dollars It Is Then Do You Want The R2F Also?

What's its condition? And how much?
R2F's? It's In Pretty Good Condition I Never Used It In An Official Match. I Sell It $4 Like The RF. Are You Going To Be Buying Both?
(Aug. 31, 2013  12:55 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: R2F's? It's In Pretty Good Condition I Never Used It In An Official Match. I Sell It $4 Like The RF. Are You Going To Be Buying Both?

We'll see, PM me

Andrew
i have 2 rf 1 r2f and one black beybpointer
Haven't bumped in a while, BUMP!

A few other things have been added to the list Smile
Bump! Updated OP!

Now selling Berseker Behemoths and Gladiator Bahamootes! (PM me for s shipping estimate).
Bump! Updated OP!

Please let me know if you have any good HMS for sale!