[Buying]  Kei's Beyblade Shop

@ stormbringer123 you shouldn't realy ask , dranzerGTUV is selling 1 with no stickers.
Erm he is asking if he can buy the one in the big lot.
how much for the black on all the way in the back and can i get a lower price for the ms
It clearly states to PM him offers. Gosh, people have to learn to read before they post ...
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:35 PM)Kei Wrote: Updated my "Selling" list with some more RBV2 Beyblades (Libra 100F, Virgo 100B, Aquario 105B, and Aquario DF145SF).

The Aquario DF145SF; do it look like this [Image: image_2.jpg]
Kei's post was from 2 years ago, I doubt he still has the stuff now. But send him a PM if you're interested.
I'd say since it isn't in the OP (which was last updated Feb 6th), he more then likely sold it awhile ago.
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:38 AM)blah Wrote: It clearly states to PM him offers. Gosh, people have to learn to read before they post ...

(Mar. 12, 2011  8:32 PM)dranzerK20 Wrote: How much is dranzer s

....Dear god. This was like 6 posts above yours.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:04 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I'd say since it isn't in the OP (which was last updated Feb 6th), he more then likely sold it awhile ago.

Yeah, I sold off all of those on YJA a long time ago.
I will trade heat pegasus for a balence type like dark wolf! Please!!!! Cool
Are you still selling zeus
Just check yourself. If you're asking if it's still available, PM him. Don't SPAM or derail his thread.
will you take 1,000 beypoints for flame sagitaurio
do you have galaxy pegasus and meteo ldrago if so are you willing to trade reply back if so
how much or what do u want for tornado Heracleo 105F
PM's are your friend, PM him that question and negotiate that way.
(May. 10, 2011  8:32 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: how much or what do u want for tornado Heracleo 105F

That was clearly on my "Buying/Trading for" list ...
o sorry i meant how huch or what do u want for Nightmare Rex SW145SD
Don't try to cover up an obvious mistake, that bey is also on his buying/trading for list...
o sorry i thought kei was selling them.