[Buying]  Kei's Beyblade Shop

Update: Storm Aquario M145Q and Flame Libra DF145BS have been added to the "Selling" list.
y is pisces so expensive
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:28 PM)Kei Wrote: RBV2 Beyblades:
Pisces D125BS: $120

Pisces D125BS: $120 u got to be kidding me
If you're not interested, get out.

Seriously, it's pretty rude to come into someone's thread and complain about their prices. That is what they're going for on YJA, so it's justified.
It will depend on what you're buying.
Updated my "Buying/Trading For" list with:

Heat Pegasis 100WB (from RBLV1, specifically for the orange Pegasis)
Pegasis 145SF (Red) (from RBV1)
Hi! I want to buy a Beyblade but I m from Mexico
Where do you live? to make a cotization
(Feb. 28, 2010  4:16 AM)Kai95 Wrote: Hi! I want to buy a Beyblade but I m from Mexico
Where do you live? to make a cotization

Ontario, Canada.
Please PM me if you are still interested!
Looking for a Flame Pegasis starter and Flame Sig starter as well. Cheap, If possible.
(Apr. 05, 2010  2:06 AM)BIG_MAC Wrote: Looking for a Flame Pegasis starter and Flame Sig starter as well. Cheap, If possible.

This thread is for my shop, and what I am selling/buying/trading. Make your own thread for your needs.
Since they're not listed I doubt it.
HEY EVERYONE I AM LOOKING FOR CHEAP BEYBLADES METAL FUSION ONLY THANK PM ME FOR IT
Dude this isn't your thread. Your supposed to make your own buying thread.
(Jun. 20, 2010  5:43 AM)lightningbull Wrote: do i have to get them on line

Unless you can meet me at HPT2, or any other tournament that I attend, then yes.
where do you live? i want to figure out how much shipping might cost cuz i can't buy it if the shipping is to high
There is quite a few people who are interested in the stuff I currently have listed, and who will be attending HPT2, so I can't really say yet if it is still for sale.
By Uriel 2, I'm assuming you mean the SG Grip Change one, and not the Circle Survivor one.
(Jun. 24, 2010  2:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: By Uriel 2, I'm assuming you mean the SG Grip Change one, and not the Circle Survivor one.

I do mean the SG Grip Change one, but what do you mean "Circle Survivor one"?
The Engine Gear version that both Hasbro and Takara released as "Wolborg 4".
Do you have any hws grips for sale?