[Buying]  Inferno Salamander S5

I recently got into Beyblade Burst a few months ago, and have been pretty pleased with what I could find. 
However, I have had no luck with finding Inferno Salamander S5. I have found so little on it, I was convinced for a while that it just hadn't released yet. It apparently has (October-September 2020) and, since I've had no luck with it in the dozens of websites I've checked, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here.

At the very least, if anyone knows why its so difficult for me to find, that would be greatly appreciated.
(Feb. 04, 2021  6:35 PM)Inkdevil6401 Wrote: I recently got into Beyblade Burst a few months ago, and have been pretty pleased with what I could find. 
However, I have had no luck with finding Inferno Salamander S5. I have found so little on it, I was convinced for a while that it just hadn't released yet. It apparently has (October-September 2020) and, since I've had no luck with it in the dozens of websites I've checked, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here.

At the very least, if anyone knows why its so difficult for me to find, that would be greatly appreciated.

As for why you can not find it... I don't know. An alternative is HE double hockeystick salamander which you can get from mall of toys.
(Feb. 05, 2021  12:19 AM)USN Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  6:35 PM)Inkdevil6401 Wrote: I recently got into Beyblade Burst a few months ago, and have been pretty pleased with what I could find. 

As for why you can not find it... I don't know. An alternative is HE double hockeystick salamander which you can get from mall of toys.

I've considered getting that one, but the Beyblade that got me back into Beyblade was a Gatinko system. As such, Im a bit partial to them (and Hypersphere, since most are the Hasbro equivalent). Still, if I can't find Inferno Salamander, I might just have to settle for the other variations of Salamander
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:43 AM)Inkdevil6401 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  12:19 AM)USN Wrote: As for why you can not find it... I don't know. An alternative is HE double hockeystick salamander which you can get from mall of toys.

I've considered getting that one, but the Beyblade that got me back into Beyblade was a Gatinko system. As such, Im a bit partial to them (and Hypersphere, since most are the Hasbro equivalent). Still, if I can't find Inferno Salamander, I might just have to settle for the other variations of Salamander

If you are partial to the Gatinko system hypersphere really is not the same. A good gatinko buy would be master diabolos. It's pretty expensive, but it is very good and comes with a launcher. I am going to tell you what I think about rise. As long as you have a hypershere stadium any of them are fun. Now if you don't...
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:28 PM)USN Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  4:43 AM)Inkdevil6401 Wrote: I've considered getting that one, but the Beyblade that got me back into Beyblade was a Gatinko system. As such, Im a bit partial to them (and Hypersphere, since most are the Hasbro equivalent). Still, if I can't find Inferno Salamander, I might just have to settle for the other variations of Salamander

If you are partial to the Gatinko system hypersphere really is not the same. A good gatinko buy would be master diabolos. It's pretty expensive, but it is very good and comes with a launcher. I am going to tell you what I think about rise. As long as you have a hypershere stadium any of them are fun. Now if you don't...

Yeah, I found out the many differences between the two the hard way. But, given there are some neat looking Hasbro exclusives, its similar enough (and I do have a Hypersphere stadium). At this point, I have most of the Gatinko Beyblade that I want, though. If I can find Inferno Salamander, I'll be almost finished with Hypersphere too.
bumping this, since I'm still looking for one