[Buying]  In need of Torch pegasus and Wolborg 4 ( Takara plastic gen)

In Need of a torch pegasus and wolborg 4 within a price range of 50$ Maximum combined.
Need to be shipped to India. 
If selling within india , would be more preferable
Please do pm me
(Oct. 16, 2020  9:27 AM)R249 Wrote: In Need of a torch pegasus and wolborg 4 within a price range of 50$ Maximum.
Please do pm me
i have a torch Pegasus but it's not for sale tho
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:22 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  9:27 AM)R249 Wrote: In Need of a torch pegasus and wolborg 4 within a price range of 50$ Maximum.
Please do pm me
i have a torch Pegasus but it's not for sale tho

Then why did you reply?
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: i have a torch Pegasus but it's not for sale tho

Then why did you reply?

So he can pm a price
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:32 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  12:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Then why did you reply?

So he can pm a price

You just said it’s not for sale though, clarify if it is or not
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: So he can pm a price

You just said it’s not for sale though, clarify if it is or not

Well I can change that
The way kai edits replies , i feel confused as to whether he's reliable at all
Not being rude , but sometimes the guy replies first and then backs off...has happened with quite a few posts of mine
So please be sure before replying or making a deal
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:03 PM)R249 Wrote: The way kai edits replies , i feel confused as to whether he's reliable at all
Not being rude , but sometimes the guy replies first and then backs off...has happened with quite a few posts of mine
So please be sure before replying or making a deal

No offense kai edits, but I'd wait for another deal
Bro I take that offensive and I was gonna only charge about 30 dollars but I guess you don't want a torch Pegasus
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:52 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro I take that offensive and I was gonna only charge about 30 dollars but I guess you don't want a torch Pegasus

I couldn't find any torch pegasus in your collection as well
Dont know if youve posted any.
And last time we were dealing with some ms beys i guess...and you enquired abt the stuff and at last u said..."never mind I'm in usa...i only deal around usa"
Its wasting my time obviously
(Oct. 17, 2020  2:58 AM)R249 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  4:52 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro I take that offensive and I was gonna only charge about 30 dollars but I guess you don't want a torch Pegasus

I couldn't find any torch pegasus in your collection as well
And last time we were dealing with some ms beys i guess...and you enquired abt the stuff and at last u said..."never mind I'm in usa...i only deal around usa"
I Did not put it cause its in my personal collection. Smh if your gonna be rude then I will just give it to someone else
(Oct. 17, 2020  3:15 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  2:58 AM)R249 Wrote: I couldn't find any torch pegasus in your collection as well
I Did not put it cause its in my personal collection. Smh if your gonna be rude then I will just give it to someone else
Then please let us see ur personal collection..
U only had mentioned its in your Google link
(Oct. 17, 2020  3:57 AM)R249 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  3:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: I Did not put it cause its in my personal collection. Smh if your gonna be rude then I will just give it to someone else
Then please let us see ur personal collection..

I never said I had a torch Pegasus in the link. Fine I am gonna sell it on ebay. Bye don't quote me
(Oct. 17, 2020  4:16 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  3:57 AM)R249 Wrote: Then please let us see ur personal collection..

I never said I had a torch Pegasus in the link. Fine I am gonna sell it on ebay. Bye don't quote me

Thank you🙂