[Buying]  I'm looking for a Hasbro Blitz Lynx TR145R²F

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Blitz Lynx TR145R²F, the one that came with the Great Ring Of Destruction 2 Pack in Metal Fury. I'm mainly after the black TR145 track, and it's the sole reason why I need it.

So if anyone has one that they're willing to sell, please DM me so we could discuss it further and please show me pictures with your username written on paper next to it to prove that it's yours.
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Blitz Lynx TR145R²F, the one that came with the Great Ring Of Destruction 2 Pack in Metal Fury. I'm mainly after the black TR145 track, and it's the sole reason why I need it.

So if anyone has one that they're willing to sell, please DM me so we could discuss it further and please show me pictures with your username written on paper next to it to prove that it's yours.
I have a lynx energy ring.
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Blitz Lynx TR145R²F, the one that came with the Great Ring Of Destruction 2 Pack in Metal Fury. I'm mainly after the black TR145 track, and it's the sole reason why I need it.

I may know someone who might have it, but think he’s selling it as a double-pack
(Apr. 28, 2021  11:26 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

I may know someone who might have it, but think he’s selling it as a double-pack

Oh, really? I suppose the two pack is fine too, depending on price, as long as they have the black TR145.
(Apr. 29, 2021  7:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  11:26 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I may know someone who might have it, but think he’s selling it as a double-pack

Oh, really? I suppose the two pack is fine too, depending on price, as long as they have the black TR145.

Hang on, I have to check first to see whether he does have it. He has alot of Hasbro’s MFB beys, but not all.
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:53 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  7:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh, really? I suppose the two pack is fine too, depending on price, as long as they have the black TR145.

Hang on, I have to check first to see whether he does have it. He has alot of Hasbro’s MFB beys, but not all.

Ah I see, that's perfectly fine. And only if they're willing to sell it too, of course.
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:53 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hang on, I have to check first to see whether he does have it. He has alot of Hasbro’s MFB beys, but not all.

Ah I see, that's perfectly fine. And only if they're willing to sell it too, of course.

Most likely he will. He is selling other beys like Befall and other Legend beys
(Apr. 30, 2021  9:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  4:53 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hang on, I have to check first to see whether he does have it. He has alot of Hasbro’s MFB beys, but not all.

I forgot to mention something a bit crucial. His beys are all NIB and shipped internationally, so prices may be a bit more different than you expect. I want to let you know before I go ask him