[Buying]  I have money to get rid of (not a lot) anything beyblade

sorry to ask but does anyone know somwhere on the net or here that i can bey r2f bottoms or anything beyblade for $1.52 or $0.46 free shipping, I'm just trying to get rid of the rest of my prepaid mastercard money sadly $48.48 went to buying samurai pegasis and right after buying it there was a samurai pegasis for $15.99 bummer!!! on amazon
PM sent
thanks i'll keep that in mind that's a good seller it's ebay not amazon and free shipping i'm still looking for suggestions though only because i already have a galaxy pegasis
Oh but it comes with R2F (obviously) it's worth itSmile..... I think?
your probably right i'll have to get another card in the future though(right now me and my dad are searching stores in windsor canada for cosmic pegasis hyperblade man is it hard because of shogun steel wish me luck)

is the rubber sono kong uses more resistent then takara tomy my galaxy from sono kong has lasted 3-4 years without rubbing out and my samurai pegasis from TT is already slightly rubbing out and i got it last thursday?
$48? that's insane!

If you searched eBay or Dimsum2u's listings on WBO, you could have saved a ton! Unhappy
I know i was a complete newb because it was my first bey online and now i'm desperate to get rid of the rest on anything literally i'll even take stickers and if you think $48 is insane someone on amazon was trying to sell the same bey for $99,999 no lie i actually laughed a little and it made me feel a bit better some how I also saw one for $110 crazy!