[Buying]  Hyperion burn and helios volcano

Im looking to buy hyperion burn and helios volcano. Nothing else. I am willing to pay at the max 60 dollars (30 for each). If its ok with the seller i wouldn't mind buying the launchers for 15 each. Feel free to contact me about selling your beys and launchers. I look forward to responses from you all
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:09 AM)phantom blade Wrote: Im looking to buy hyperion burn and helios volcano. Nothing else. I am willing to pay at the max 60 dollars (30 for each). If its ok with the seller i wouldn't mind buying the launchers for 15 each. Feel free to contact me about selling your beys and launchers. I look forward to responses from you all
I might have a spare
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:16 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:09 AM)phantom blade Wrote: Im looking to buy hyperion burn and helios volcano. Nothing else. I am willing to pay at the max 60 dollars (30 for each). If its ok with the seller i wouldn't mind buying the launchers for 15 each. Feel free to contact me about selling your beys and launchers. I look forward to responses from you all
I might have a spare
Could you please check. I would greatly appreciate it
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:19 AM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:16 AM)kai edits Wrote: I might have a spare
Could you please check. I would greatly appreciate it
I do have one.
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:41 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:19 AM)phantom blade Wrote: Could you please check. I would greatly appreciate it
I do have one.

What would you price them
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:59 AM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:41 AM)kai edits Wrote: I do have one.

What would you price them
I only do trades.
And I do in person selling
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:00 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  3:59 AM)phantom blade Wrote: What would you price them
I only do trades.
Well a trade would rather better for me. What do you want to trade with
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:00 AM)kai edits Wrote: I only do trades.
Well a trade would rather better for me. What do you want to trade with
What beys you have?
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:24 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)phantom blade Wrote: Well a trade would rather better for me. What do you want to trade with
What beys you have?
I have a list of beys i have. And i have no problem buying a bey and shipping it to you. So list beys you would be willing to trade
15 seems a little cheap seeing as these Beys only come in a set that Usualy Retails for 120+
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:09 AM)phantom blade Wrote: Im looking to buy hyperion burn and helios volcano. Nothing else. I am willing to pay at the max 60 dollars (30 for each). If its ok with the seller i wouldn't mind buying the launchers for 25 each. Feel free to contact me about selling your beys and launchers. I look forward to responses from you all

(Nov. 30, 2020  5:59 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: 15 seems a little cheap seeing as these Beys only come in a set that Usualy Retails for 120+

Your not wrong. Im still willing to accept them higher. I edited my proposal to make 25 each
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:32 AM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:24 AM)kai edits Wrote: What beys you have?
I have a list of beys i have. And i have no problem buying a bey and shipping it to you. So list beys you would be willing to trade
Look at my quitting sale those are the beys I am willing to trade. Helios burn and Hyperion burn I might keep.
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:30 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:32 AM)phantom blade Wrote: I have a list of beys i have. And i have no problem buying a bey and shipping it to you. So list beys you would be willing to trade
Look at my quitting sale those are the beys I am willing to trade. Helios burn and Hyperion burn I might keep.

Sorry to hear your quitting. I have most of those beys and im not looking to trade any with the ones you have. Sorry
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:12 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: Look at my quitting sale those are the beys I am willing to trade. Helios burn and Hyperion burn I might keep.

Sorry to hear your quitting. I have most of those beys and im not looking to trade any with the ones you have. Sorry
What if I include both Helios and Hyperion with all my beys.
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:17 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:12 PM)phantom blade Wrote: Sorry to hear your quitting. I have most of those beys and im not looking to trade any with the ones you have. Sorry
What if I include both Helios and Hyperion with all my beys.
If you mean your whole collection i would have to trade to many beys to match that offer which i dont plan on doing. If you mean i can trade beys for just those two than yes i would be glad. I would be happy to trade any burst or metal fight bey of your choosing. Though i barley have any prize random booster beys. Only 1 and its a god layer which wouldn't be fair
(Dec. 02, 2020  2:56 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:17 PM)kai edits Wrote: What if I include both Helios and Hyperion with all my beys.
If you mean your whole collection i would have to trade to many beys to match that offer which i dont plan on doing. If you mean i can trade beys for just those two than yes i would be glad. I would be happy to trade any burst or metal fight bey of your choosing. Though i barley have any prize random booster beys. Only 1 and its a god layer which wouldn't be fair
What beys you got
Just a question, how were you able to acquire those two Beys, kai edits? The set is quite expensive for blading on a budget, so I’m curious how you were able to get the new releases.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just a question, how were you able to acquire those two Beys, kai edits? The set is quite expensive for blading on a budget,  so I’m curious how you were able to get the new releases.
Magic lol
Jk 
I saved up
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:57 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just a question, how were you able to acquire those two Beys, kai edits? The set is quite expensive for blading on a budget,  so I’m curious how you were able to get the new releases.
Magic lol
Jk 
I saved up

Before i say what beys i have i would like to see that you have them. Please send a photo
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:14 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: Magic lol
Jk 
I saved up

Before i say what beys i have i would like to see that you have them. Please send a photo
I am not home right now tho.
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:14 PM)phantom blade Wrote: Before i say what beys i have i would like to see that you have them. Please send a photo
I am not home right now tho.

When you get home please send a photo
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:03 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am not home right now tho.

When you get home please send a photo
I am not gonna trade with you if don't tell me what you have for trade.
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:16 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:03 PM)phantom blade Wrote: When you get home please send a photo
I am not gonna trade with you if don't tell me what you have for trade.
I am willing to trade pretty much any sparking and gt bey that dont come in random boosters. However i am not willing to trade lord and world spriggan. I also do not want to trade rage longinus,tempest dragon, and 
Mirage
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:57 PM)phantom blade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am not gonna trade with you if don't tell me what you have for trade.
I am willing to trade pretty much any sparking and gt bey that dont come in random boosters. However i am not willing to trade lord and world spriggan. I also do not want to trade rage longinus,tempest dragon, and 
Mirage
Nvm then
(Dec. 03, 2020  10:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:57 PM)phantom blade Wrote: I am willing to trade pretty much any sparking and gt bey that dont come in random boosters. However i am not willing to trade lord and world spriggan. I also do not want to trade rage longinus,tempest dragon, and 
Mirage
Nvm then
Which bey did you want from the list i said no to. I may make an exception