[Buying]  Hasbro Wyvron W3

I can't find Hasbro's Wyvron W3. Please help!
I wish I could help but I am looking for the same thing.
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:49 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I wish I could help but I am looking for the same thing.

Every single website I've looked says it's out of stock. It's almost like there isn't a single one left in the entire world.
The reason why it is so hard to find is because it was a wave 1 release. But I actually recently saw a wave 1 Genesis Valtryek at my local Walmart, I’m not sure about other stores but since it is the end of evolution maybe Hasbro is re-releasing the beys from wave 1. Also besides local stores try looking on hasbros official online store, I think I may of seen it on there.
I'm looking as well. I actually saw one once a month ago but didn't buy it.
I am willing to pay anyone the full value if you can ship one to me.
Are you talking about the original colors? If you aren’t you can probably make one with the spin shifter set along with Arc Balkesh and Deep Caynox. It might be a little pricey but it might be cheaper than the original, plus it’s not the original colors, but at least you can have Tornado Wyvern.
Sorry, wrong one.
I am looking for the original Hasbro Wave 1 Wyvron W3, with disk 4, frame Glaive, driver Atomic, in the original Purple and Green.
Which country do you live in
(Dec. 24, 2018  5:57 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Which country do you live in
The United States of America. Where else?
I have been looking for the same thing
I looked everywhere. This is super pricey, but you at least get literally all of the waves with it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...Swy5Vbc7Ak
You are out of luck if you want the original wave 1 version. You can still find wave 1 valkyr because it doesn't come with very desirable parts.

The wyvron however to the best of my knowledge was the only way for hasbro bladers to get an atomic, and thus was highly sought after. If you do find one online it will be extremely expensive, if you find it in a store get it fast because it was part of the back stock that never sold.

Otherwise, you are gonna have to settle for rebuilding the combo in different colors, or expect to get ripped off to the tune of 120$
(Dec. 24, 2018  2:48 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: The reason why it is so hard to find is because it was a wave 1 release. But I actually recently saw a wave 1 Genesis Valtryek at my local Walmart, I’m not sure about other stores but since it is the end of evolution maybe Hasbro is re-releasing the beys from wave 1. Also besides local stores try looking on hasbros official online store, I think I may of seen it on there.

No that Genesis Valtryek was rereleased in wave 5 with Spryzen Requiem, Balkesh, Khalzar
(Dec. 28, 2018  12:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Which one is better?

(Dec. 28, 2018  8:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  2:48 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: The reason why it is so hard to find is because it was a wave 1 release. But I actually recently saw a wave 1 Genesis Valtryek at my local Walmart, I’m not sure about other stores but since it is the end of evolution maybe Hasbro is re-releasing the beys from wave 1. Also besides local stores try looking on hasbros official online store, I think I may of seen it on there.

No that Genesis Valtryek was rereleased in wave 5 with Spryzen Requiem, Balkesh, Khalzar
Oh, okay sorry my bad! I did not know that.
Well, if anyone has one they can sell to me, reply back.
I have a used one if you still want it, the slopes aren't exactly the best tho
(Dec. 29, 2018  3:18 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: I have a used one if you still want it, the slopes aren't exactly the best tho
Is it the Hasbro Wave 1 Version, with the right colors and stock parts?
(Dec. 29, 2018  3:18 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: I have a used one if you still want it, the slopes aren't exactly the best tho

Is it original colors?
I have one but no ones getting it

I will buy your Wyvron W3, just send me a picture of it.
I will buy your used Wyvron W3 from you.