[Buying]  Hasbro Earth Virgo

Poll: Do you think Earth Virgo is good?

Yes
97.30%
No
2.70%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
I'm looking to buy a Hasbro Earth Virgo (New), if you have one please PM me.
Nobody has reported seeing one in stores yet.
Yeah, that's why i want it lol, but if anyone has it brand new i'll pay the right price you want for it, so i'll pay a little bit more than usual cus it's not in stores!
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:17 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: Yeah, that's why i want it lol, but if anyone has it brand new i'll pay the right price you want for it, so i'll pay a little bit more than usual cus it's not in stores!

Just Import a Sono Kong one if you're willing to pay more than 8$...
$22 and $8 is a pretty big difference if you ask me. :L
I saw one just yesterday on ebay by hasbro, but it was 25 dollars O_O.
Earth Virgo in Hasbro version is already out. It and Poison Serpent are out and are around, but you got to search for them. I know Poison Serpent can be found at Target, so Earth Virgo probably is too.
just go to your local store in a week......worth saving $10 in my opinion
I live in Vancouver, Canada eh? Back on topic, I saw a poison serpent at my local walmart, which mean they'll have Earth Virgo. I called my walmart, they said they had one Earth Virgo, but I forgot to say I want it on hold, DOH!

~Bladinator
I've seen earth virgo at target, but i haven't seen poison serpent yet...
i have 2 the other one is still in the box
any body have l drago sticker strips
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:11 AM)darkdrago654 Wrote: any body have l drago sticker strips

Wrong place to post that.
That goes here.
yeah were I live there have been small leaks of it.maybe 2 or 3 per store.
I live in the UK not america meaning i can't go to a walmart or target, so where can i get it in the UK?
(Nov. 29, 2010  9:27 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: I live in the UK not america meaning i can't go to a walmart or target, so where can i get it in the UK?

Check the "Stores with Beyblades in Stock" topic.
No where in the UK will have it yet Ray Joker... Best option is to get it off ebay.
(Nov. 29, 2010  10:29 PM)megablader2 Wrote: No where in the UK will have it yet Ray Joker... Best option is to get it off ebay.

Ah, yeah, sorry, I thought that was in general.

But yeah, eBay's the best option.
Can a mod close this please.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:37 AM)huphupfma12 Wrote: I've seen earth virgo at target, but i haven't seen poison serpent yet...

ya this is late but i have NEVER seen a poisan serpant in stores to this day. Unhappy not even on ebay.Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy ...
i have they sell them in entertainer but by now all they got left is carp beys
I just bought an Earth Vigro today at Walmart